Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Lila MoonShadow > Reviews

Browse

Lila MoonShadow's Profile

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lila MoonShadow RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Lap Loom Multi-Craft Weaving Loom
Lap Loom Multi-Craft Weaving Loom
Offered by Jueling

3.0 out of 5 stars confusing and disappointed, April 5, 2016
The loom is made pretty good, in my opinion. It said it came with instructions. There was one piece of paper, and about a paragraph in English. I doesn't tell you how to do it at all. Maybe someone with previous experience could 'get it'. I can't find any youtube with this particular loom either. If anyone out there know of a youtube or website that can help me, please post it in a reply!

Pappys Sassafras Concentrate Instant Tea Bottles 12 FZ (Pack of 3)
Pappys Sassafras Concentrate Instant Tea Bottles 12 FZ (Pack of 3)
Offered by J&S Merchandise
Price: $18.14
6 used & new from $12.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 8, 2016
My family can not get enough of it.

Propolis & Myrrh Fluoride Free Toothpaste Fennel, Fennel 5.5 oz (Pack of 4)
Propolis & Myrrh Fluoride Free Toothpaste Fennel, Fennel 5.5 oz (Pack of 4)
Offered by Earth's Supply Specialties
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $14.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 8, 2016
totally marvalous.

Change Your Life In Seven Days (Book & CD & DVD) by McKenna, Paul Includes Free CD & D Edition (2010)
by aa
31 used & new from $15.55

5.0 out of 5 stars The real thang, March 8, 2016
Anything Paul McKenna does is great. This is no exception. I have a hard time making it through the book, but the cd rocks.

Practical Magic (1998)
Practical Magic (1998)
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good on a few different levels, March 8, 2016
A long time favorite. The clothing the aunts wear is worth watching! And a good lesson is in there if you have eyes to see. The soundtrack is good also.

Chakra Clearing
Chakra Clearing
by Doreen Virtue
Price: $8.00
113 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars NO CD, January 11, 2016
This review is from: Chakra Clearing (Paperback)
This is a very small book, it doesn't have a lot of information in it that isn't already in other books. I ordered it mainly for the CD that is promised with the book. Guess what. No CD. You can find this meditation free on youtube.

{Factory Direct Sale} 100pcs Colorful Knitting Weave Plastic Crochet Craft Locking Stitch Needle Clip Markers Holder Hook Mixed Color
Offered by SalesQuick
Price: $4.18
4 used & new from $4.18

1.0 out of 5 stars not as promised at all, December 11, 2015
Supposed to get 100 of these, only had 20 in the package. Some of them were cracked also, were not sent in the right kind of envelope to cushion them

Bayer Advantage II, Small Cat, 5 to 9-Pound, 4-Month
Bayer Advantage II, Small Cat, 5 to 9-Pound, 4-Month
13 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, November 30, 2015
This is a horror story. Somehow my indoor cat got fleas. I ordered frontline, I got it confused with advantage! Got it, put it on my cat. NO difference, in fact the fleas got worse! When I picked her up I could see them running across her belly. The package said you could only use it once a month. I went online and searched, and found that you could use it again within 7 days. So I waited and used it again, still no relief at all. So I ordered Advantage. Within 4 hours fleas were being found on the counters etc. dieing. The next day, no fleas on her, I am finding them laying wherever she was laying and they are in process of dieing. Today is day 3. I found one dead flea body on the window sill. I sprinkled baking soda and salt mixed together all over the carpet, waited an hour, vacuumed it up and emptied the sweeper out, and I also used vets best flea and tick spray. I used 2 bottles during these 3 weeks, have a little left. Lightly mist everywhere in the house! I finally got to sleep peacefully last night because Ella did. She had been scratching all the time until she passed out from exhaustion. I hope this helps someone out there.

Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 3 Doses, For Cats 8 Weeks and Older
20 used & new from $21.95

2.0 out of 5 stars this stuff does not work, November 30, 2015
This is a horror story. Somehow my indoor cat got fleas. Got this stuff, put it on my cat. NO difference, in fact the fleas got worse! When I picked her up I could see them running across her belly. The package said you could only use it once a month. I went online and searched, and found that you could use it again within 7 days. So I waited and used it again, still no relief at all. So I ordered Advantage. Within 4 hours fleas were being found on the counters etc. dieing. The next day, no fleas on her, I am finding them laying wherever she was laying and they are in process of dieing. Today is day 3. I found one dead flea body on the window sill. I sprinkled baking soda and salt mixed together all over the carpet, waited an hour, vacuumed it up and emptied the sweeper out, and I also used vets best flea and tick spray. I used 2 bottles during these 3 weeks, have a little left. Lightly mist everywhere in the house! I finally got to sleep peacefully last night because Ella did. She had been scratching all the time until she passed out from exhaustion. I hope this helps someone out there.

VITA-MYR Zinc-Plus Xtra Herbal Mouthwash (8 Oz)
VITA-MYR Zinc-Plus Xtra Herbal Mouthwash (8 Oz)
Offered by VITA-MYR Natural Products