Profile for D. P. Lance > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. P. Lance RSS Feed (Green Valley, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
First Issue: Dinah Washington Story
First Issue: Dinah Washington Story
Price: $21.47
58 used & new from $1.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 20, 2014
Some of the best from the best soul singer of our age.

C.P.E. Bach: Wurttemberg Sonatas
C.P.E. Bach: Wurttemberg Sonatas
Price: $19.41
34 used & new from $12.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 20, 2014
Great playing of some Bach you may not be familiar with

VB6: Eat Vegan Before 6:00 to Lose Weight and Restore Your Health . . . for Good
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 20, 2014
Just another diet book. Eat your vegiies, you are what you eat. Ho Hum!

Carnivale: Season 2 [HD]
Carnivale: Season 2 [HD]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The production values are so good you almost think it was from the BBC, July 20, 2014
The acting on this series is outstanding. The plot keeps you guessing with it's many twists and turns. The production values are so good you almost think it was from the BBC. But it Americas own HBO. Great series don't miss it.

The Ringer Cast Iron Cleaner XL 8x6 Inch Stainless Steel Chainmail
The Ringer Cast Iron Cleaner XL 8x6 Inch Stainless Steel Chainmail
Offered by Quiverr
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets 5 stars from me, April 30, 2014
I like the product but I have found that it works best on a new/newer skillet or those that are not suffering from years of neglect. Those I put in the oven where I run a clean cycle and then re-season. With the use of the of the product I am sure I wont have to oven clean and re-season any more. Great size don't have to wear gloves to use it. I recommend it to all my friends.

Scandal Season 3
Scandal Season 3
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars What a soap!, March 30, 2014
OK OK that really is a recommendation. The twist and turn of plots are fun and a surprise. Looking forward to next season.

The Naked Archaeologist - Season 1
The Naked Archaeologist - Season 1
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Well he not naked but, March 30, 2014
The show does remove the veil from the sites in the holy land. I saw a couple of episodes when this was first run. But I missed more then I saw so it was nice to see it was available. Please way to spend half an hour.

Masterpiece: Inspector Lewis Season 6 [HD]
Masterpiece: Inspector Lewis Season 6 [HD]
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good continuation of the MORSE series, February 26, 2014
Only one fault this is the end of the line. For this fine series. If you enjoyed other episodes you will of course enjoy these. One thing that has always surprised me about the UK series is the quality of the writing.

Hyde Tools 13050 Delta Heavy Duty Glass Scraper with 5 Blades
Hyde Tools 13050 Delta Heavy Duty Glass Scraper with 5 Blades
Price: $3.95
30 used & new from $1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a paint scraper just what I expected, February 10, 2014
I'm an oil painter (artist type not house painter type) and this scraper allows me to clean my pallet quickly and smoothly.

Suits Season 2 [HD]
Suits Season 2 [HD]
Price: $34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars You don't have to wear one to enjoy this one, February 10, 2014
Same cast same plots it still works. This is not a procedure show but about real people doing their job and letting us see all the warts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5