Profile for Health Minded > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Health Minded RSS Feed (Southern, CA)

Learning Resources Primary Shapes Template Set
Learning Resources Primary Shapes Template Set
Price: $7.99
17 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality - More Than Expected, January 23, 2014
Very nice thick plastic and colorful stencils. Still waiting to try with toddler but I'm sure she will like them as much as I do.

Sesame Street - Elmo's Potty Time
Sesame Street - Elmo's Potty Time
DVD ~ Kevin Clash
Price: $7.50
167 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Old video doesn't deliver, December 26, 2013
The video is dated and the production doesn't deliver to get results. My two year old wouldn't even watch any part of the video and she likes elmo. You see some kids, hear some music and then sometimes the kids say something. I think the production and video quality need to be updated and the storyline needs to be developed. Will try to return.

Dazz Deluxe Pop-Up Hamper, White
Dazz Deluxe Pop-Up Hamper, White
Price: $12.49
5 used & new from $11.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Ripping After 2 Months, December 17, 2013
I don't heavily use the product and the mesh is already ripping. The price is too high to begin with for what you get and now that it's not lasting very long I feel like I've been ripped off. Poor quality and price is too high.

MDF® Tromner Neurological Reflex Hammer with built-in brush for cutaneous and superficial responses - Light - HDP Handle - Black
Offered by MDF Instruments Official Store
Price: $20.78
12 used & new from $16.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, November 1, 2013
Seems like a quality product. I'm just a student in training and haven't used yet but I appreciate the fast ship and what seems like a good product.

Cloud b Gentle Giraffe On The Go Travel Sound Machine with Four Soothing Sounds
Cloud b Gentle Giraffe On The Go Travel Sound Machine with Four Soothing Sounds
Offered by Baby Blossom
Price: $24.95
21 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefer Over Sheep By Cloud B, June 11, 2013
Great product, fast ship...love the giraffe. We had a sheep by cloud b and it worked well but the giraffe seems more huggable and I prefer the diverse tempo options.

Lollaland Lollacup, Bold Red
Lollaland Lollacup, Bold Red
Offered by A Much Better Way
Price: $15.95
15 used & new from $15.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Not Worth Price, November 7, 2012
The cup seems very cheap. Definitely not worth the $18! I suggest the Zoli Bot over this cup which also has a weighted straw but it's less expensive and the quality is better. Maybe spend less on fancy packaging and more on the material for product. If it wasn't a hassle to return I would return.

The First Years Ignite Stroller
The First Years Ignite Stroller
Offered by 71,377 SoLutionS Inc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stroller!, July 31, 2012
Great stroller, fast shipping! We love the lightweight and how easy the wheels turn. It also folds up easy and is so nice for portability. The only surprise was the limited "recline." It doesn't recline much but we love everything else about it.

Internet Marketing Methods Revealed: The Complete Guide to Becoming an Internet Marketing Expert
by Miguel Todaro
Price: $14.36
54 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!, January 22, 2010
Excellent, methodical, easy to understand, comprehensive book! I am recommending this book to my entrepreneur students and anyone else interested in learning about internet marketing. I think this is the best book out there on the topic! Miguel if you see this - > I would love to see a power point and/or video presentation available through youtube for promotion to students.