Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

4 Channel 6 Axis 2.4G Remote Control Quadcopter Airplane with Camera & LED Lights
Offered by Dollar Deal
Price: $58.55
18 used & new from $48.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Super nice quadcopter in this price range with nice 720p camera, March 29, 2015
This one is best in this price range I think. I had U818A-1 prior to buying this which I ended up returning.
X5C-1 is super stable even in windy conditions of 10-20mph. I wont try it with higher winds actually unless in an very open area.
The camera on this one is really nice and I confirm in VLC and QuickTime that the video resolution is 1280x720 i.e. 720p. On bright sunny days, the videos from this came really nice. Sharp and clear with very less disturbances except the "Jello" effect which is expected due to vibrations.
This quadcopter maneuvers very nicely. Very happy and highly recommend this for beginners.

I even removed the onboard camera and strapped on an 808 #16 V3 (lens-d) cam. It lifted up fine but due to weight the battery used up fast. But the videos from 808 #16 came out nice too.

UDI RC  Discovery 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter with HD Camera RTF
UDI RC Discovery 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter with HD Camera RTF
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $66.30
11 used & new from $65.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor camera but ok quadcopter., March 19, 2015
Previously I only used cheerson cx-10 which is nice too. I will update here about U818A-1.
I took my chances and bought this as my first quadcopter with camera. Previously I only used cheerson cx-10 which is nice too. I will update here about U818A-1 more later when I get to fly it more. But the first few videos I got from it are pretty nice and clear. It also records audio but the motors are noisy as expected. My son was able to control the drone nicely on the very first day. It will be interesting to see how this one compares with Syma X5C-1..

Update1:
I have flown this a few times now. It flies well and has good control. Cannot tolerate winds though. My main interest besides flying it was to take aerial photos and videos and thats very disappointing. Many times the camera does not work. The files are corrupted and the angle is odd. Perhaps because the FOV is very limited.

Update2:
I finally returned U818A-1. Instead I bought Syma X5C-1.
Comparing these two quadcopters, I am very happy with X5C-1. Its super stable even in 10-20 mph winds. You just need to have expert mode on and keep an eye on its movements. The camera is also much better on X5C-1. I got better videos and no file corruptions.

I highly recommend X5C-1 over U818A-1.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2015 11:41 AM PDT

Surco Carrom Board with Coins and Striker, 4mm Full Size
Surco Carrom Board with Coins and Striker, 4mm Full Size
Price: $74.99
7 used & new from $61.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good carrom board for family fun time, September 5, 2012
I received the carrom in fairly good state. The outer frame has a few dings and dents but nothing significant. The main play area is ok. Initially the board was sticky but then after sprinkling powder and a few games, it works well. Would have liked to receive more powder though in a proper container.
The carrom men in the box had some fungus on it. Had to clean it before using. Its all made of wood, so some moisture may have done this. Initially I was upset but I was so excited to have the game at home, it feels OK now. Striker is very good. I play this board with my 7 yr old and even he is getting good at it. I advice readers to buy full size 29x29 inch like this one I got.. even for younger kids.
Overall, I am happy and hope this board survives a few years at home.

LG Tone Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Orange
LG Tone Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Orange
3 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wireless Headset for phone and music, June 22, 2012
I saw so much high ratings for these here at Amazon, that I just bought them without thinking twice. And I am very satisfied. I was a bit hesitant on the design but after using them, it makes perfect sense. There is no feeling of weight on the ears because the actual electronics is resting on your neck. The ear buds are very light and soft. The controls are very easy to access.
I dont like the blue light glowing slowly but thats not a deal breaker. Its great to take conference calls because both ears are listening. Great music playback from my droid x smartphone.
I used these on a 6 hr flight and had a great time.

16" Impax Laptop Sleeve Green
16" Impax Laptop Sleeve Green
2 used & new from $33.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cover for MAC or any Laptop, January 17, 2012
A must buy. It fits the laptop very well. Protects and does not waste any space. Can be carried in hand without problem.

Panasonic SC-HC55 Compact Stereo System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Panasonic SC-HC55 Compact Stereo System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4 used & new from $159.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Music System, December 29, 2011
I usually dont write review for everything I purchase but this one is so impressive, that I would like to share my opinion.
Panasonic has done an excellent job in creating this mini music system for home or office use. Sound is very good. Most importantly, I liked the features on this. iPod/iPhone dock, CD with MP3, FM/AM radio, Bluetooth streaming, clock, remote, wall mountable, sliding covers.. so many good things. I was able to pair three phones at home including an android. You can even use headphone jack to connect this to your bigger amplifier if ever needed.

A few weak points which may be just nit picking :)
- The glossy finish of the whole appliance is a bit finger print catchy and reflective
- The range of bluetooth is not very great but that may be just a technical limitation

All in all, I give 5/5 stars to this and highly recommend.

ASUS Geforce GT220 PCI-E 2.0 1 GB DDR2 Low Profile Graphics Card ENGT220/DI/1GD2 (LP)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HTPC companion, June 20, 2010
Except that the fan is a little noisy, I like everything about this GT220 card. Very nice picture quality and HDMI audio works well too. I am using it with element pc linux distro (ubuntu 9.10 based). Far superior than my onboard ATI hdmi video out. Basically the linx drivers for nVidia create the magic. Good price after a $20 rebate that I got.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2010 4:40 AM PDT

Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-40V4100 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV
Sony Bravia V-Series KDL-40V4100 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice HDTV for its price, May 29, 2008
There are many LCD HDTVs in market today and picture quality is quite comparable. When you take a TV home, it always "look" great but what you should also consider is its feature-set, user friendliness. This Sony tv is very nice in all aspects for the price tag it has. The discounted one, I mean and not the MSRP. The remote is much more responsive, lots of control options, very nice cinemotion even without the 120Hz. Dont judge TVs too much by response time and contrast ratios. These numbers are product specific and can not be compared across. I also like this tv can lock channel irrespective of the ratings info. The on-screen guide is very nice.
Has very rich and true colors, deep black levels, good surround sound. When you switch channels, they change very quickly as compared to some other TVs. The information displayed is also very good.
Overall, a very good buy.
Cons: No backlit remote, no swivel stand, USB port is not generic.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2008 4:21 PM PDT

Nokia N800 Portable Internet Tablet
Nokia N800 Portable Internet Tablet
11 used & new from $58.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket power house, November 28, 2007
I love linux and this is a perfect device or lets say "gadget" for me. I was looking for a media player actually but then found this one and its a perfect one. Plus it can do a lot more and almost everything I need to do while on move and travel. The openness makes it much better and I am even thinking of writing my own small apps for it. Thanks NOKIA and thanks AMAZON who gave me a good price.