Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Lyndsay > Reviews

Browse

Lyndsay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lyndsay RSS Feed

Belle of Charleston (Southern Legacy Book 1)
Belle of Charleston (Southern Legacy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great love story, December 27, 2014
I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next in the series to come out. I love finding a good civil war love story and this one really gauged my interest!

Broken Legacy (Secret Lives Book 2)
Broken Legacy (Secret Lives Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, October 20, 2013
This book was a page turner from the beginning. It's a suspenseful love story that any historical romance fanatic will be completely captivated by. If you are looking for a series to suck you in-look no further!

Seductive Secrets (Secret Lives Book 1)
Seductive Secrets (Secret Lives Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, August 18, 2012
This book is great if you are looking for a romantic story that is easy to get into. Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. It was the perfect book to bring to the beach and I finished it in one day. Highly recommended if you like a love story with a twist!

Patriot Secrets (Winds of Betrayal Book 1)
Patriot Secrets (Winds of Betrayal Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An intriguing and well written story, March 27, 2011
I loved this book. The story is written well and it is easy to get caught up in it. I could not put it down once I started. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in a romantic historical fiction.