Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Patti S. Sotelo > Reviews

Browse

Patti S. Sotelo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patti S. Sotelo "ASU Mama" RSS Feed (Avondale, AZ USA)

I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER, I'LL LIKE YOU FOR ALWAYS, AS LONG AS I'M LIVING, MY BA...
Offered by Vinyl Quote Me
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So precious, May 5, 2013
My daughter just had a baby girl and I got this for her to put in the nursery. It looks so good and she loves it!

HTC Standard Battery for HTC EVO 4G (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
HTC Standard Battery for HTC EVO 4G (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by PNE Enterprises, Inc.
Price: $7.54
11 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE, November 29, 2012
This vendor went above and beyond customary customer service. When I noted the battery I received did not seem to hold a charge any better than the 15 month old battery I had, he instantly sent out a new one! At no charge to me either! This was very pro-active and not common any more. I would definitely do business with him again or recommend him to anyone needing his service. Awesome service!

KINTREX® Precision Bath Scale with an Extra Large Backlit Display, "Sense-On" Technology, and 400 lb Capacity

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE, January 8, 2011
The purpose of a scale is to track your losses (or gains for some). This scale is so inaccurate its crazy. A difference of 2 - 9 pounds every time I step on it. Half the time it shuts off (powers down) and doesn't provide a reading. This is like buying a guess not a scale. It is within the general 10 pound range that I weigh but certainly is not capable of more. What a pain to have bought such an inept piece and now have to go to the trouble of returning it. Run as far as you can away from this model. It sucks!

Nintendo Wii Remote Control Nunchuck Silicone Skin - Pink
Nintendo Wii Remote Control Nunchuck Silicone Skin - Pink
Offered by iShoppingdeals
Price: $2.99
3 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars WII Remote Control Skins, February 19, 2010
Well the seller sure ships fast. I think I received these the very next day after ordering. The problem is that the color is not what is portrayed in the picture. They are the darkest pink ever and don't match the WII fitness skin or the straps that I ordered in the pale pretty pink. This is not at all fault of the seller, just the product.

Pink Sleeve Silicone Skin Case for Nintendo Wii Fit
Pink Sleeve Silicone Skin Case for Nintendo Wii Fit
Offered by iShoppingdeals
Price: $7.99
6 used & new from $4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars WII Fit Cover, February 19, 2010
I love this cover. It is the perfect color but it sure attracts pet hair! I don't think that is a product fault. (Maybe the dogs and cats should get groomed a little more often!) Delivery was very fast too!

Tinker Bell Pixie Power Steering Wheel Cover
Tinker Bell Pixie Power Steering Wheel Cover
Price: $17.95
18 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Tink Steering Wheel Cover, February 19, 2010
This was a great product. Nice colors and well made. Completed my daughter's Tinkerbell car ensemble!

Tinker Bell License Plate (TINK)
Tinker Bell License Plate (TINK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tink, February 19, 2010
This review is from: Tinker Bell License Plate (TINK)
Wow, I can't believe how much my daughter loved her tink lincense plate! So cute. Thanks much.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry It Took So Long For My Review, February 19, 2010
I love these pretty pink straps. They are exactly what was portrayed in the image of them. They are the perfect color and I love them. Shipping was extremely fast! Thanks for doing what you said you would!