Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Florida Parents" RSS Feed (Palm Bay, FL)

DSiXL Nerf Armor - Red/Light Grey
DSiXL Nerf Armor - Red/Light Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!!, February 18, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Love the NERF cover! We got it for my son's DSi XL and it fits great and looks cool. We bought a silicone cover for my daughter's DSi XL and it's pure junk. I highly recommend the NERF over the silicone! NERF really adds lots of protection as well! ***UPDATE*** I've had to order a second one because the 1st one kinda fell apart. Really the kids "picked" at it. It still works great to protect the DS but I ordered a new one just because the 1st one looks junky now. Still a great product. Just got my youngest her own DSXL and ordered the case for her too. I just wish there were more than 2 color choices.

DSi XL Silicone Sleeve - Clear
DSi XL Silicone Sleeve - Clear
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK, February 18, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Doesn't fit the DSi XL well at all. Very loose. I've had silicone covers on my cell phones before so I know they should be snug. I wish I hadn't bought it but now I'm stuck with it because we tossed the packaging it came in. I recommend the NERF cover for the DS. We got that one for my younger son's DSi XL and it fits great and really adds protection
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2011 10:03 AM PST

Goodnight Moon [VHS]
Goodnight Moon [VHS]
VHS
Offered by SFNew2You
Price: $3.00
45 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best videos our family has seen, August 29, 2006
This review is from: Goodnight Moon [VHS] (VHS Tape)
We first watched (and recorded) this video on HBO. Then Mommy accidentally erased it from the DVR. When the kids found out they had a meltdown. Before we knew it we were on Amazon.com frantically searching for "Nigh moon" (as our 2 1/2 year old calls it) before there was a mutiny in the household. We are outnumbered 3-2 so it wouldn't have been much of a challenge for them. Anyway, this is by far one of the best videos we have ever watched as a family. From the children's interviews to the beautifully narrated stories to the celebrity sung nursery ryhmes, this video has it all. Our children (10 months - 4 1/2 yrs) love every aspect of it. Based on the other reviews, more often than not, kids love it. So, my feeling is that the odds that your kids will also love this video is VERY GOOD. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!