Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 100

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Hollywood, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Samsung HW-F450 / HW-FM45C/ZA 2.1 Channel 280-Watt Soundbar - (Certified Refurbished)
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: $159.80
2 used & new from $159.80

4.0 out of 5 stars ... as I had originally purchased the first one from Best Buy back in 2014 when I purchased my Samsung ..., May 4, 2015
This will be my second unit as I had originally purchased the first one from Best Buy back in 2014 when I purchased my Samsung LED 55" TV. I paid $229.99 for this back in 2014. The sound from this is really good I was also considering the JBL systems but the reviews were not as good and it was a lot more money. I highly recommend this sound bar to anyone looking for a good sound on a tight budget. This purchase is for my LG TV in another room - not a replacement!

Meguiar's G7164 Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner - 64 oz.
Meguiar's G7164 Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner - 64 oz.
Price: $8.49
35 used & new from $7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great and Shine Last for Days!, April 23, 2015
Excellent Car Wash - nice and sudsy along with excellent cleaning capabilities - my car looks clean for days after the wash! Highly Recommend!

BUFFALO DriveStation 4 TB USB 3.0 Desktop Hard Drive (HD-LC4.0U3)
BUFFALO DriveStation 4 TB USB 3.0 Desktop Hard Drive (HD-LC4.0U3)
Price: Click here to see our price
49 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 13, 2014
Excellent drive!

Gary Fong Collapsible Speed Mount Light Sphere (White)
Gary Fong Collapsible Speed Mount Light Sphere (White)
Offered by K&M Camera
Price: $59.95
33 used & new from $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Flash Light Modifier, November 1, 2014
This is my 3rd one I have purchased love it! The problem with using standard flash is the harsh light it generates and shadows. When using the light sphere it spreads the light evenly so it basically eliminates the shadows and you get a nice diffused light!

KHOMO iPad Mini / Mini Retina / Mini 3 Case (Released 2014) - DUAL Black Super Slim Cover with Rubberized back and Smart Feature (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature) For Apple iPad Mini Tablet
Offered by Onix Venture Group
Price: $14.95
5 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS CASE NOW!, October 3, 2014
Excellent product, I love the "Soft Touch" - sturdy and quality made! Highly Recommend!

Diesel Men's Tatradium Basket Butch Zip Boot,Coffee Bean,13 M US
Diesel Men's Tatradium Basket Butch Zip Boot,Coffee Bean,13 M US
Offered by Addicted Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Boot and Stylish to boot! :), September 22, 2014
I normally wear a size 12 but in the past Diesel's have always run small - best fit would be for me 12.5 but they don't have half sizes the 13 are roomy not too lose though again say I wear a size 12. For the price I paid I love these boots, saw them in an actual diesel store and save about 45% buying online via Amazon. Quality Construction and I like the rubber soles - more comfy to walk around in!

Ray-Ban RB4125 646/69 Round Sunglasses,Matte Transparent,59 mm
Ray-Ban RB4125 646/69 Round Sunglasses,Matte Transparent,59 mm
Price: $107.29
8 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These are LEGIT!, August 27, 2014
They seem legit - come with box, cleaning cloth, case and they are an incredible value!

Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation 4)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (PlayStation 4)
Price: $19.99
215 used & new from $10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh!, August 24, 2014
As a huge fan of fps this game was disappointing. The multiplayer maps are tiny and the game play is mediocre. I prefer BF4.

Youyoupifa New York Men's Business Stainless Steel Quartz Wrist Watch (White)
Youyoupifa New York Men's Business Stainless Steel Quartz Wrist Watch (White)
Offered by YouYouPifa
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for BUT THE COLOR ORDERED WAS NOT WHAT WE RECEIVED., August 13, 2014
I ordered this for my son - he loves it though we ordered WHITE and received BLACK faced unit. For the money I wasn't about to ask for an exchange. Hopefully it lasts...

Harman Kardon CL Precision On-Ear Headphones with Extended Bass
Harman Kardon CL Precision On-Ear Headphones with Extended Bass
Offered by Speedy Mobile
Price: $119.99
18 used & new from $64.00

5.0 out of 5 stars See if you can buy USED ON WAREHOUSE DEAL - BARGAIN!, July 28, 2014
Bought these on Warehouse Deal for $35.00 A TOTAL STEAL - Sound Quality is much crisper then BEATS - it does have a good well balanced sound and even at the new price these sound much better then BEATS IMHO.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10