Profile for Damon Q. Hunter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Damon Q. Hunter "bdprez" RSS Feed (Redondo Beach, Ca. United States)

iphone 6 Bumper,IceFox (TM) High Quality Aluminum Metal Bumper Case Fit for 4.7" iphone 6 (2014),Lightweight,Stability& Increased Strength iphone 6 Frame(red)
Offered by vivotech
Price: $12.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., December 10, 2014
This is the third one I bought. I bought the others for family members and we all have one particular problem. They all seem to interfere with reception. When clipped on our phones immediately lose 1 to 2 bars of reception. Along with that, this recent one was not stamped out correctly. Causing me to have to take it off every time I charge my phone. The charging plug does not fit when it's clipped on. Disappointed.

Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Dock
Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Dock
Price: $75.66
118 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 21, 2014
An incredible sound coupled with re-chargind capabilities. Plus the reception covers a very large distance. I'll recommend these to anyone in the market for television headphones.

Women's Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet Quartz Chronograph Mother of Pearl Dial
Offered by Teelys
Price: $179.95
8 used & new from $178.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat happy, January 18, 2011
The watch I ordered arrived on time and the transaction went smoothly. It was the aftermath that was tough to deal with. The watch was a Xmas present for my wife that did not receive it for nearly 3 weeks after the watch arrived. A few days after opening the box, and taking it out the box to wear, the band detached from where it connected to the watch itself. When I called for a return slip I was told that I had to send an email request to a manager to get an approval, because it was now past the 5 days they they allow for watch returns. 2 days later I was emailed a notice granting me 'permission' to return it but it had to be returned within 30 days of the initial shipment date. Now I had the biggest problem of all, if you add up all the days that went by because of waiting for the holiday, when she actually was able to open the present, the band falling apart, the permission to use a return form and actually sending that in, it was now 33 days after the shipment date. So... we gotta pay someone to fix it. Jomashop charges $32.00. My wife still has a unwearable watch.