Profile for Scoot683 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scoot683 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
ASICS Men's Quick Walk SL Walking Shoe,Black/Black/Lightning,11.5 M US
ASICS Men's Quick Walk SL Walking Shoe,Black/Black/Lightning,11.5 M US
Price: $52.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love ASICS!!!, May 18, 2014
I bought these shoes for a new job and so far they are exactly why I bought them. My legs are not tired and they provide comfort and stability for my entire work day!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bags perfect for Small Items, August 19, 2013
Ordered these bags for my Kindergarten classroom so that I can separate many items and keep the small items in a small bag so that counting can be easier.

Kings Brand Black / Chocolate Micro Fabric Shoe Rack Organizer & Hallway Bench
Kings Brand Black / Chocolate Micro Fabric Shoe Rack Organizer & Hallway Bench
Offered by eHomeProducts
Price: $52.98
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition removing clutter, May 28, 2013
I bought this bench/shoe holder because I was tired of leaving the shoes in a mess on the floor. My wife was really starting to get mad about it and also would put shoes away that I used daily. The bench went together very easy. It now adds a nice touch to the living room instead of the clutter that once presented itself. If you are looking for an inexpensive, stylish option to remove clutter and keep everyone happy, I would suggest buying the Kings Brand Black / Chocolate Micro Fabric Shoe Rack Organizer & Bench.

Harley Davidson Fleece Throw Blanket (6 Styles) 50" x 60" - Wings
Harley Davidson Fleece Throw Blanket (6 Styles) 50" x 60" - Wings
Offered by 7FLOORS
Price: $15.50
2 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for typical Harley dad, May 13, 2013
I bought this as a Father's Day present for my father in law and geniuses it quite often. It's a typical blanket but is nicer with the Harley Davidson logos.

Winco BC-6 Bar Caddy with 6 Compartments
Winco BC-6 Bar Caddy with 6 Compartments
Offered by Modern Everyday
Price: $5.65
15 used & new from $2.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for home bar, May 13, 2013
When you want to show your friends that your home bar is worth going to you need the right accessories. This bar caddy fits hat need. It fits your standard cocktail napkins and will accommodate other stirrers and options you need.

Excellante 22-Inch Stainless Steel Single Speed Rails
Excellante 22-Inch Stainless Steel Single Speed Rails
Price: $32.12
2 used & new from $30.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for any home bar, May 13, 2013
I bought 2 of these to add a touch of professionalism to my home bar. They work great in allowing me to have access to my go-to bottles. They come with two pre-drilled holes but I added a third in the middle because it seemed as if I needed it because of the flimsy sheet metal. For the money I paid it was definitely worth it and I would buy again but just make sure I use that third screw.

RND Li-Ion Battery (EB504465YZ EB504465YZBSTD) for Samsung 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot (SCH-LC11) Continuum (SCH-I400) Droid Charge (SCH-I510) and Gem (SCH-I100)
Offered by RND Power Solutions
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful battery for Verizon Mifi, November 25, 2012
I was going on a vacation and realized that the battery I had for my Mifi was dead and would not hold a charge. I immediately placed an order for the RND battery and 2 months later I am extremely happy I did. The battery definitely holds a charge and is just as good as the original Samsung battery and at a much lower cost. Definitely will purchase again if needed!

ASICS Men's GEL-Cumulus 13 Running Shoe,White/Royal/Black,11.5 M US
ASICS Men's GEL-Cumulus 13 Running Shoe,White/Royal/Black,11.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard buying shoes online unless they are this shoe, October 17, 2012
I had bought Asics in the past and knew that I had liked the shoes. I made a decision to purchase these for an upcoming vacation and as soon as I put the shoes on I knew I had made the right decision. These shoes are extremely comfortable and light and nice to look at as well. If you are looking for a basic shoe that is extremely comfortable, I highly recommend these.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Data Cable (Charging) USB to 30 Pin (ECC1DP0UBEGSTA)
Samsung Galaxy Tab Data Cable (Charging) USB to 30 Pin (ECC1DP0UBEGSTA)
Offered by Simone Co
Price: $3.40
29 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars For the electronics lovers, July 17, 2012
The fact that Samsung does not make it easy to get one of the charging pins baffles me, however the unit that I found on Amazon was perfect. Have not had a problem with them at all.

Astro Pneumatic 4524 Auto Fastener and Molding Removal Tool Set, 11-Piece
Astro Pneumatic 4524 Auto Fastener and Molding Removal Tool Set, 11-Piece
Price: $24.51
12 used & new from $13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like to work on cars..., July 17, 2012
I have recently started to work on my own cars but never had the write tools. This set of dash removal tools is great and the price is unbelievable. Definitely will recommend to a friend!

Page: 1 | 2