Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kate Linkous > Reviews

Browse

Kate Linkous' Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kate Linkous RSS Feed (TN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Shiny Kiss Lip Gloss Candy, Baby
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Shiny Kiss Lip Gloss Candy, Baby
Offered by HIS LLC
Price: $9.00
19 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Found This In Storage!, December 28, 2012
I found this tube of gloss in a storage basket at my house that was filled with makeup!!! This gloss is so pretty and shiny. The only bad thing is it is a little too sticky and awkward feeling on your lips. Its not smooth, but it sure does add a glow to your face. Its a light, sparkle, girly color! I do recommend it.

Ware Manufacturing Nylon Walk-N-Vest Pet Harness and Leash for Small Pets, Small - Colors May Vary
Price: $5.95
17 used & new from $4.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for hamster, October 20, 2012
I got this leash thinking it would fit my hamster perfectly, it didn't. My hamster could slip out of it very easily without effort( I have a large Syrian hamster). Plus its hard to put a hamster in this because they are so wild! It looks very nice thought. The leash it comes with is very stretch and i like it. Also the harness has a bell on it! The fabric is great and it is adjustable. This small size perfect for a ferret or rat. A meduim would fit a guinea pig or a small bunny and large would fit a large bunny. I have even heard people use this for dogs! I would buy medium for any xsmall dog though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Parrot loves this!, August 8, 2012
Got this for my amazon parrot. He loves things that chime and ring so this is perfect! Very bright and exotic. Very unique bird toy that keeps mediums or large bird entertained!

Hartz Bird Toy, Medium
Hartz Bird Toy, Medium
Offered by Grand Vu Marketing
Price: $5.50
5 used & new from $5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome budgie toy!, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Hartz Bird Toy, Medium (Misc.)
Hi, so I got this toy for my budgie. He loves it! It has ropes that he likes to tear up and he also likes to chew on the wood. It is a little too big for budgies but he likes to swing on it since it is so large. I put this toy in a spot where my budgie could fly onto it and play with it. I also like the look of it. The picture amazon gives you does it no good. It looks very nice and colorful in real life. I Recommend this toy for any playful Cockatiel, Budgie, Conure, Love Bird, Amazon Parrot, African Grey or any other small/medium bird.

JNGTALK Edible Perch Split Sm
JNGTALK Edible Perch Split Sm
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $6.71
11 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Budgie Perch, July 21, 2012
I have this branch perch in my budgie cage. He seems to like it a lot. Right after he eats he goes straight to this perch and cleans his beak off on it. It is a great perch for trimming their nails and beak. The only bad thing is that is it really difficult to attach it to the cage. You have to twist it like 50 times before it is tightly attached. I would get this for a small bird such as a budgie, love bird or parollet.

JW Pet Company Activitoys Triangle Dangle Bird Toy
JW Pet Company Activitoys Triangle Dangle Bird Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, July 21, 2012
I got this cute little toy for my parakeet. He loves it! Its his favorite toy in the cage. He rings the little bells on the end and even though the mirrors are pretty small he can still see himself in them and he likes them a lot. He isnt tall enough to reach the beads at the top though but if he could i am sure he would like them! It is a very cool looking toy too, pretty big for a parakeet. My bells didnt come in gold though, they came in silver and i like the silver a lot better. Silver looks more like a bird toy! I would recommend this toy for ANY small or medium bird, trust me they will love it!

JW Pet Company Activitoys Hypno Wheel Bird Toy
JW Pet Company Activitoys Hypno Wheel Bird Toy
Price: $5.49
5 used & new from $2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Parakeet!, July 21, 2012
I got this toy when i got my parakeet. It is a really great and creative toy for any medium/small bird! The bell rings and the metal balls inside make noise when he spins the wheel! It is so cute and easily attaches to any vertical cage bars.

Kaytee Itty Bitty Mouse Igloo Hideout, Colors Vary
Kaytee Itty Bitty Mouse Igloo Hideout, Colors Vary
Price: $5.99
23 used & new from $1.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Well,, May 18, 2012
I think this house is OK. I recommend the Planet PETCO Small Animal Hideaway though. Only because with these igloo's you can see through them. With the product I recommend you can not. I had an igloo but ended up giving it away becuase I would wake my hamster when I walked by her cage because she could see me! These houses arent the best and get chewed up very easily! Also you have no idea what color you will get. I was hoping for a yellow, but got pink. Check this house out if you want to get a nice one Planet Petco Small Animal Hideaway, 5" L X 6.75" W X 4.75" H
Comment Comment | Permalink

Petco Playhouse 3-Level Small Animal Habitat
Petco Playhouse 3-Level Small Animal Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cage!, May 16, 2012
i just got this cage from a pet store and it is great! i recommend it for dwarfs or syrian hamsters! it is a lot bigger than it looks. it is very attractive also. the bars are deep brown and the plastic items are sky blue. it is just perfect and i love it! the ONLY bad thing about it is, it is kinda hard to put together. it took me about 30 minutes. its hard to get all the wires to conects. you litrally have to bend the bars a little, but thats fine with me. I have a syrian hamster and she fits fine in it. the wheel is a lil small and noisy but no problem. get a new wheel!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars PETCO Hamster Cage, April 15, 2012
I like this cage and i think it looks very nice. This cage is only for a dwarf hamster though! Much too small for a Syrian. Also, you may not be able to see it but it has a tube that your hamster goes through to get to the next level. the wheel gets very noisy after a while. the food is GREAT! my hamster love love loves it! the bedding is the best at keeping the odor down(i have used this bedding for all my hamsters/guinea pigs). and the treat stix is a great toy to give to your hamster when he seem to get bored. also beware your hamster may chew on the level. it gets pretty ugly(cheap looking) after a while of chewing from a hamster. hope this helps to all the buyers

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6