Profile for K. F. Mcfarland > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. F. Mcfarland "kmcfarland" RSS Feed (CLARKSTON, WA, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Coleman Quad LED Lantern
Coleman Quad LED Lantern
Price: $48.99
69 used & new from $38.25

5.0 out of 5 stars great lantern, October 30, 2013
My husband and I went camping earlier this year and encountered a group of young girls also out camping. They had one of these lanterns. We were VERY impressed with the amount of light generated by a few batteries. Add the ability to separate those same lights and we decided we just had to have one. We got ours and tested it out a few weeks ago camping. Once again quite impressed with the amount of light generated. Battery life depends upon the quality of batteries you purchase. We really like the ability to pull one lantern off the base for a quick flashlight. Pulling one off the base doesn't really diminish the amount of light from the overall effect of the lantern either! It's a win-win!

Kindle, 3G, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology,-R
Kindle, 3G, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology,-R

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle is a good book, May 14, 2013
This kindle edition is perfect for a person who just wants to read! My husband is not into all the bells and whistles that come with most other versions of Kindle. He just wants to download a book and read it. He can get assistance with vocabulary if he doesn't know a word. It is perfect for the true reader!

Cole and Mason H581710 Inverta Flip Acrylic and Brushed-Chrome Pepper Mill
Cole and Mason H581710 Inverta Flip Acrylic and Brushed-Chrome Pepper Mill
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Small peppermill with a big attitude!, May 14, 2013
This is a great little peppermill. One feature that makes it so is that the pepper comes out of the top instead of the bottom so you have less mess on your table or countertop and less waste!

Medi-Aire Biological Odor Eliminator 8 oz./
Medi-Aire Biological Odor Eliminator 8 oz./
Offered by Kay Rehab
Price: $14.79
21 used & new from $11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good odor eliminator, May 14, 2013
I have used this product for years. I am a smoker and share a car with a non-smoker. It works wonderfully, without being overpowering, to eliminate smoke odor. I would recommend this product to anyone that had strong odors (smoke, pets, etc) to cover.

Delsey Luggage Helium Shadow Lightweight 4 Wheel Spinner, Purple, 29 Inch
Delsey Luggage Helium Shadow Lightweight 4 Wheel Spinner, Purple, 29 Inch
Offered by PORTMANTOS
Price: $144.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 15, 2012
I purchased this suitcase last minute for a trip I took to California. I had 4 different flights going to California and two coming back. I was able to watch the handlers load this into the plane. We all know these guys/gals aren't well known for being gentle....I have to admit to being very impressed with my contents upon arrival to my destination. Nothing was disturbed. No scratches on the exterior. This looks like a very hard exterior suitcase, but it is flexible, so when those guys/gals throw it around, it has give, which I can't say about the real "hard body" suitcases. I would recommend this product to anyone. The spinners were an added bonus!

Puzzler World - Nintendo DS
Puzzler World - Nintendo DS
41 used & new from $3.82

4.0 out of 5 stars fun games, January 16, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The games in this unit are fun and definitely for the amatuer, such as myself. Would definitly recommend it for the younger generation.

Nintendo DSi XL - Metallic Rose
Nintendo DSi XL - Metallic Rose
Offered by VideoGamesDiva
Price: $192.50
20 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars fun in a small package, January 16, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I quite enjoy this little hand held unit. My only real issue with it is that you have to hold it sideways like a book to read the screens. This makes it difficult to use the controls for many of the games.

Atari's Greatest Hits, Volume 1 - Nintendo DS
Atari's Greatest Hits, Volume 1 - Nintendo DS
Offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET
Price: $21.96
20 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Atari Rocks, January 16, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I used to play these games on my old Atari unit, which I have since gotten rid of. Wish now I hadn't, but this takes the place!

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Lady Bug
Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Lady Bug
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $33.95
34 used & new from $24.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovable bugs, December 16, 2011
I love this product! Even though I purchase as a gift for 3 of my granddaughters, if I didn't think my husband would kill me, I would purchase one for my room! They are adorable!

DC Women's Chalet LE Faux Fur Boot,White/Crazy Pink/Soft Lime,Large
DC Women's Chalet LE Faux Fur Boot,White/Crazy Pink/Soft Lime,Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky Boots, December 16, 2011
These boots are really fun! They fit great and are comfortable. The only real draw back, if you can call it that, is that they are noisy when you walk! Otherwise, thumbs up!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2013 6:31 PM PDT