Profile for Patrick D. Jones > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patrick D. Jones RSS Feed (Arlington, Tx USA)

(13 Pack) MagicFiber® Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - For Tablet, Cell Phone, Laptop, LCD TV Screens and Any Other Delicate Surface (12 Black, 1 Grey)
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth It, December 24, 2014
These work great for my laptop, TV, and glasses. You can't have enough of these things.

Zombikeys Set of Six Keycaps (By GAMAGO)
Zombikeys Set of Six Keycaps (By GAMAGO)
Price: $7.23
14 used & new from $4.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor construction, January 10, 2014
I received these as a Christmas gift and within one day the key covers were ripped and unusable. They are as adorable as can be (that is why one star) but these are NOT sturdy or worth the money. :((

The Big Bang Theory: Season 3 [Blu-ray]
The Big Bang Theory: Season 3 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Johnny Galecki
Price: $19.99
50 used & new from $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, December 10, 2013
Currently the best show on TV in my opinion. I can't tell you how many times I watch this show over and over. Not since Friends and Seinfeld has their been a great TV show like this. You cannot help but feel good when watching this group together in whatever situation they find themselves in. Highly Recommended.

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for HTC One - Retail Packaging - Black
OtterBox Commuter Series Case for HTC One - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $15.45
14 used & new from $12.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Phone Protection, December 10, 2013
Works as advertised. The application was easy. My last one for my HTC Evo lasted over 2 years with only minor scratches on it. It could keep lasting it I had kept the phone. Will be buying Otterbox again and again. I recommend them highly.

Need for Speed Most Wanted - Standard Edition [Online Game Code]
Need for Speed Most Wanted - Standard Edition [Online Game Code]
Price: Click here to see our price

2.0 out of 5 stars Criterion's First BAD! game., November 29, 2012
Let me start of by saying I loved the first Need for Speed Most Wanted. I loved every Burnout games thus far and even BLACK from Criterion. Much to my dismay, this doesn't measure up to any of those titles.

First and the most important problem with this game is the car handling. When you stop turning and straighten out you would think the car should do the same. But no, the wheels are still turned to the side and you are now heading for a brick wall!! I cannot count how many times I have lost a race due to this. If you cannot get the handling of the cars correct and your game is a racing game, well you just made the game almost unplayable. I understand this is an arcade racer and I have no problem with that, but if I cannot get the car to go the direction I want, where is the fun in that.

2nd thing I don't like is the long lead in to the races. What is the point of that? Its a wast of time. Yes you can skip them but they shouldn't be there in the first place. I was able to run it at 1080p settings and the graphics are fine.

3rd thing I have a problem with is the lack of a difficulty setting and no catchup. It is almost to difficult to catch up to the pack if you just wrecked because of the poor handling.

I only gave the game and 2 hours of my time because that is all I could handle. It made me too furious to continue. And for the record I love racing games and play a ton of them so its not like I'm just now learning how to drive a car in a game.

2 stars out of 5.
Skip this game if you haven't all ready purchased it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2013 6:53 PM PST

UltraFire® WF502B Flashlight CREE XM-L T6 LED 3 Output Run on 18650 3.7v Battery NOT Included
Offered by Ledoon Tech
Price: $12.00
19 used & new from $8.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Bright Light, October 5, 2012
This is by far and away the brightest light I have ever owned. It is also the first flash light I have owned that seems to be worth more money than what I paid for it. The light is super bright and white. The one I got was as described with 3 modes. The flash light feels very solid and well built. I did notice on mine, there was no + or - signs to show which way the battery was supposed to go. Though if you've had several flash lights before it should be similar with + pointing toward the bulb. The belt clip seems find and sturdy.

My only complaint with this flash light is how it uses the modes. I have to click through each mode to get to the one I want. This means going through the SOS mode often which is driving my girl friend into fits of rage. I do like that I can soft press the button to go through the modes without turning it off each time.

For the money you can't beat this product, even if batteries are not included.

18650 3000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery + Charger Combo
18650 3000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery + Charger Combo
Offered by So Cool Mart
Price: $6.98
17 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than Expected, October 5, 2012
These batteries and charger came in an easy to open package for me. They came pre-charged so I could use my flashlight immediately which was nice. The batteries were definitely bigger than I thought they'd be but that isn't a bad thing. So far they are working great and I haven't had them long enough to test the 12 month capacity claim. I hope they hold up as stated by the manufacturer. The charger is pretty much just a standard charger with a LED light for charging status and a fold out wall plug which is good for travel or just easier to store. These were well worth the money thus far.

KOHLER K-4639-0 Cachet Quiet-Close with Grip-Tight Bumpers Round-front Toilet Seat, White
Price: $28.96
18 used & new from $20.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Good at first..., September 22, 2012
So I got this seat in May and installed it. It did have a piece that came broken off in the package but it was just a cover piece to the screws so I didn't mind much. The seat was really nice and comfy and had a neat slow close feature which I loved. All was great until about 10 days ago when it broke. I am a 300lb male and was never rough when taking the seated position on it. It cracked apart on the seat between the support tabs on the bottom of the seat. It is barely holding together now. I have owned the product for 4 months and it was used a couple times a day. I am very disappointed.

Boss B991-CP Heavy Duty Double Plush Caressoftplus Chair, 350-Pound
Boss B991-CP Heavy Duty Double Plush Caressoftplus Chair, 350-Pound
Price: $216.16
10 used & new from $181.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not So Great Chair, September 11, 2012
EDIT: I am now unhappy with the chair. The hydraulic on this chair failed and the company was quick and nice. They sent me out a new hydraulic at no cost. I was happy with that. The problem was uninstalling that after several months of weight being put on the chair was a pain. I had to get someone with a hydraulic press to remove the old one so I could put the new one in. Several months later it failed again. At this point I cannot advise purchase of this chair. I bought a Staples chair for $100 that was on sale for the holidays that has had no faults after 6 months.

Original Review
I love this chair. I am pretty big and this is the first big and tall chair I have ever bought. I weigh 315 lbs. and I work from home 10 hours a day 4 days a week and needed a chair that could handle it. So far this is doing the job. My only complaint so far was the packaging and some scratches on the metal piece that connects the back to the chair bottom. The packaging was not enough for protecting this product. There was nothing keeping the chair from rolling around in the box. There should have been more foam or something to stop it from shifting. As a result there were scratches and a huge tear in the box I received. The chair itself is a little firm at first but very supportive. It has a wide seat so my legs aren't pressed against the arms of the chair which was a problem with my last chair. I would change the length of the seat if I could though. I like to fold my foot under my leg and sit at times and this chair is difficult to do that in. I would buy again for sure but they really need to improve the packaging. I hope this helps someone.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2014 7:18 AM PDT

COMPLETE FIRST SERIES
COMPLETE FIRST SERIES
2 used & new from $93.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, July 10, 2007
This review is from: COMPLETE FIRST SERIES (DVD)
This is the funniest British comedy series I have ever seen. I laughed so hard I past out. I'm praying they do a Season/Series 2.