Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for sgil > Reviews

Browse

sgil's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sgil RSS Feed

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, October 29, 2013
Bought this coat/jacket in a 3X and I really like the design ; however, the breast area is too tight.

Gildan Missy Fit Heavy Cotton Fit Long-Sleeve T-Shirt - Black - 3XL
Gildan Missy Fit Heavy Cotton Fit Long-Sleeve T-Shirt - Black - 3XL
Offered by Top Gear Outfitters
Price: $15.65
2 used & new from $11.18

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, October 29, 2013
I bought this item because I figured the temperature is dropping and I need long sleeve shirts so why not. I should have saved my money. The shirt was too wide and the neck line is too high. I looked very unattractive. The only place I'd wear this is around the house. I am going to return it asap.

LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer Disney Princess Bundle, Purple
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer Disney Princess Bundle, Purple
Offered by ZANY Values
Price: $61.04
40 used & new from $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Curious, October 15, 2012
I really want this for my daughter who is 6 yrs. old. I have bought her educational toys/electronics in the past that claim to have been good for her age but they end up being too easy and she loses interest very quickly. Is this something that really is good for children ages 3-9? Are there different levels of play in the games? I would love some feedback from parents/grandparents, aunts/uncles, basically anyone who has children or know slightly older than 3 or 4 year old kids that have the Leap Pad. Do they enjoy it? Is this worth buying? Thank you for any and every input on this matter.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2012 7:52 AM PST