Profile for BC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BC RSS Feed

Warner's Women's Shaping Made Simple Bra
Warner's Women's Shaping Made Simple Bra
Price: $21.98 - $40.95

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty underwire bra, April 8, 2011
I have this bra in black, and it's very pretty with a lace overlay and a pink lining. It's hard to find wireless bras this pretty! The satiny material is very comfortable. Unfortunately, the side seams make it sort of itchy. :(
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2012 10:27 PM PST

High Sierra Loop Backpack, City Map/Ash
High Sierra Loop Backpack, City Map/Ash

5.0 out of 5 stars map/ash is a beautiful color, January 25, 2011
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
This backpack is great. After my old Jansport backpack, I wanted something that supported my back a little more. At first, I wasn't used to the middle section of the straps digging into my neck, but I realize that it's there to take some weight off your shoulders and transfer to the back, and now I appreciate it because my shoulders feel so much better! The shoulder straps also have a nice suspension system and are cushioned very well, which makes carrying heavy books less of a burden.

I'm a small person, so I wanted a backpack that wasn't so big, and this was a perfect fit. It's not a huge bag, but it fits a lot more than you'd expect. Also, the City Map/Ash color is very urban and unique.

Sea Buckthorn Hand & Body Lotion Aubrey Organics 8 oz Liquid
Sea Buckthorn Hand & Body Lotion Aubrey Organics 8 oz Liquid
Offered by NetRush
Price: $10.48
11 used & new from $8.97

4.0 out of 5 stars strong scent, but good lotion, January 25, 2011
I'd have to agree with other reviewers that the strong scent is not my favorite, but the lotion is great, and the smell goes away! Yellow, creamy stuff that you can trust is all natural and makes me skin baby soft!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2014 3:54 PM PDT

ASICS Little Kid/Big Kid GEL-1150 Running Shoe,White/Black/Yellow,4 M US Big Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes for women too, January 25, 2011
I'm a women's 6 1/2, and size 4 kids usually fits me perfectly, but these shoes in size 4 pinch my toes a little, so I would definitely size up half a size. Otherwise, these shoes are awesome. They put a spring in your step and make running so enjoyable!

Icebreaker Women's Multisport 260 Quantum Hood Base Layer
Icebreaker Women's Multisport 260 Quantum Hood Base Layer

5.0 out of 5 stars best jacket for all weathers, December 24, 2010
If you're already an icebreaker fan and need a jacket, buy this! It's the most beautiful and versatile jacket you'll ever own, well worth the money considering the quality and how much you're going to use it!

Icebreaker calls this stuff "real fleece." It's warmer, thinner, more breathable, more comfortable, and more stylish than the typical synthetic fleece. I put the hood on and zip it up all the way, and I'm good to go for a jog in the snow. It's got thumb loops too. Basically it's a jacket, hat, scarf, and gloves all in one. And it's lightweight and cute enough to wear unzipped in the summer!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2011 12:03 PM PDT