Profile for MissMorningStar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MissMorningStar RSS Feed

Heart Of A Champion (Album Version (Edited)) [feat. Lincoln University Vocal Ensemble] [Clean]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Nelly Supporter, December 9, 2012
I love just about anything by Nelly. I really enjoy listening to his music. This song is a fun one to work out to.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2013 2:45 PM PST

USB Mini-5 Pin Charging Cable for TomTom GO
USB Mini-5 Pin Charging Cable for TomTom GO
Offered by Global_omo
Price: $4.22
4 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally a cord that works!, December 9, 2012
I have looked everywhere for a cord that will match up to my Tom Tom to be able to update it. I am grateful this one worked. It is a bit of a tight squeeze but it gets the job done.

NCAA Arkansas Razorbacks Reversible Official Sideline Beanie
NCAA Arkansas Razorbacks Reversible Official Sideline Beanie

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, December 9, 2012
My boyfriend looks adorable in this beanie. We havent been able to find a white one any where that we go. I love that its reversible. Two hats for the price of one!

OtterBox Commuter Series Hybrid Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 (Red/Black) (Doesn't support iPhone 4S)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, December 9, 2012
Far cheaper than anywhere else I have found. Excellent quality, same as you would purchase from larger retailers for much more.

Olympus TG-320 14 MP Tough Series Camera with 3.6x Optical Zoom (Blue) (Old Model)
Offered by Great Caesar's Ghost!
Price: $299.99
7 used & new from $140.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Camera, December 9, 2012
I took this camera with me to Norway a couple of weeks ago. Completely waterproof. Beautiful pictures. It handled the -30 temperatures with grace. Never had any problems with it. I can't wait to take it to Florida in July!

Whale Rider (Special Edition)
Whale Rider (Special Edition)
DVD ~ Keisha Castle-Hughes
Offered by ScoutSales
Price: $16.99
172 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars All Time Favorite, April 30, 2011
My friends in Australia encouraged me to watch this movie back in 2009 during my visit. I immediately fell in love with this movie. I had a very difficult time finding it in the United States where I live, but had no problems finding it online. I am so thrilled to now own this incredible movie. It is one of my all time favorites and I am sure it will be for years to come.

MARS CHOCOLATE ALMOND BAR 24 COUNT single bars
MARS CHOCOLATE ALMOND BAR 24 COUNT single bars

5.0 out of 5 stars Mars Bars, April 30, 2011
My uncles absolutely loves Mars bars. Since they seem to have become a thing of the past, I ordered some for him online. He couldn't have been happier!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2011 10:05 AM PDT