Profile for V. Laiyho > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V. Laiyho "Ravenge" RSS Feed (Murmansk, RU)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Honey-Can-Do HMP-01629 Mesh Laundry Sorter, Rolling, 3-Bag
Honey-Can-Do HMP-01629 Mesh Laundry Sorter, Rolling, 3-Bag
Price: $17.95
14 used & new from $10.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke to piece in the very first use, tried ..., October 19, 2014
Broke to piece in the very first use, tried to fix it but broke again the next use. I'm now using only the 3 bags and dragging them with my shopping cart

Stuhrling Original Women's 959L.12111 Classic Ascot  Paramount Swiss Quartz Ultra Slim Black Bezel Watch
Stuhrling Original Women's 959L.12111 Classic Ascot Paramount Swiss Quartz Ultra Slim Black Bezel Watch
Price: $66.00
2 used & new from $66.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 19, 2014
Absolutely beautiful, very light weight, it was a present and my friend loves it, she wears is very often.

Merrell Women's Siren Sport 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe
Merrell Women's Siren Sport 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe
Price: $79.90 - $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, October 19, 2014
I bought these in a store because I was in a hurry, I had signed up to go for a hike but no open spots were confirmed until last minute, when I noticed my boots were dead and I needed to replace them in order to go. I took a big risk getting new hiking shoes to take a long hike the next day, could've been tortured, but I had no choice, had to make a decision in the spot, but today, a day after my hike, I could not be happier with my choice, it was a bumpy hike, with loads of obstacles, and my feet are happy today.

Cosmos Black 2.4G RF optical wireless USB mouse for macbook 13 Inch PRO AIR 11 Inch DELL ACER SONY HP TOSHIBA+ Cosmos cable tie
Offered by gtcgzz
Price: $7.49
7 used & new from $6.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, stylish, fast, and small, June 28, 2014
Efficient is the best word for this mouse. One thing I would definitely suggest is changing the colors from a glowing color to a matte, should make it more stylish.

Mouse works perfectly, goes to sleep when my laptop does so the batter is saved, when I return to use the laptop all I have to do is push the button under the roller bar and mouse goes back to work in no time.

I've received great comments about it, and my roommate is about to order one of these to herself.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Calvin Klein Women's Felisha Ankle Boot,Black,7.5 M US
Calvin Klein Women's Felisha Ankle Boot,Black,7.5 M US
Offered by The Scarpetta
Price: $89.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing look, not so comfortable, February 27, 2014
I bought these shoes in the store not through amazon, and altho they look truly amazing they are just difficult to wear, the feel on the heel and the toes is just weird.

This Is How You Lose Her
This Is How You Lose Her
by Junot Díaz
Price: $15.99
155 used & new from $3.26

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible..., February 27, 2013
All I can say is: I have a LOT of awful things to say about this book, but I refuse to waste any more time than the already invested in this pathetic piece.. Only decided to add this so my 1 star will help against the great undeserved rates.

I've read several unimportant, lame and boring books, but for the first time in my life I don't finish a one, and yes, I read 3/4 of it hoping for improvement.

Jason Thin-To-Thick Extra Volume Shampoo, 8 Ounce
Jason Thin-To-Thick Extra Volume Shampoo, 8 Ounce
Offered by OxKom
Price: $11.64
48 used & new from $6.85

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the shampoo.. but, January 19, 2013
I love this shampoo.. this is the second time I order it, it works as it says, it does thicken my hair, and I actually like the scent of it altho it took me some time to get used to it... however the first time I ordered this, it was sent to me in a very bad packaging, the bottle was a bit opened so there was shampoo spilled all over the box where it was I figured it was a one time flaw, but this time as I received it one more time, it is again not properly closed, so the shampoo is poured in the bag where it was included. I suggest you seal the bottles, because this is very annoying.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hamilton Beach 76606Z Smooth Touch Can Opener, Black and Chrome
Hamilton Beach 76606Z Smooth Touch Can Opener, Black and Chrome
Price: $29.99
43 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 7, 2013
I was very surprised, for this price I expected a very cheap item, but it is indeed very useful and pretty good looking.

Classic Black Jewelry Hanger Stand for Earrings / Necklaces / Bracelets
Classic Black Jewelry Hanger Stand for Earrings / Necklaces / Bracelets
Offered by MyGift
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $11.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but, January 7, 2013
it needs a bit more height, nobody's neck is that short, unless you're wearing a very tight necklace they will be hanging on the surface wherever you put this.

Intex Queen Prestige Downy Airbed with Hand Held Battery Pump
Intex Queen Prestige Downy Airbed with Hand Held Battery Pump
Price: $27.05
52 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, comfortable, but...., January 7, 2013
I love it, I bought this a few weeks ago because I recently relocated and have no furniture at all, I thought of getting this for urgent need, but planned to replace it as soon as I found the perfect apartment for me.. however after spending a couple of nights sleeping on it I realized I'm gonna give priority to other things my apartment needs, because this bed is very comfortable, surprisingly comfortable and easy to set up.. my complains about it are simply that the marks along it can be annoying some times, but if you inflate it properly you won't feel them at all, also I noticed that it deflates a little big after a couple of days of use at first, you only need to inflate it a little bit and it will be perfect, and after a few times of this it will stop deflating completely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3