Profile for Me > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2057

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Me "Me" RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Green Tidings All Natural Deodorant *Extra Strength, All Day Protection* Lavender 1oz (3 PACK- 15% OFF)
Offered by Green Tidings
Price: $20.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 15, 2014
This stuff works great. Never any irritation.

Guerlain Terracotta Loose Powder Kohl, # 01 Noir, 0.03 Ounce

Offered by SoleConnect
Price: $64.90
4 used & new from $64.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit too small, December 15, 2014
Did not fit like the other vibrams. Got blisters when I wore them. I'll have to give them away.

Vibram FiveFingers Bikila Evo Women's Running Shoes - 7 - Black
Vibram FiveFingers Bikila Evo Women's Running Shoes - 7 - Black
Offered by Zappos Retail, Inc.
Price: $120.00
9 used & new from $119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, December 15, 2014
Authentic and the most comfortable vibrams yet.

UGG Australia Women's Mini Bailey Bow Feather Sheepskin Boot 8 M US
UGG Australia Women's Mini Bailey Bow Feather Sheepskin Boot 8 M US
Offered by Sonoma Outfitters Inc
Price: $149.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, December 15, 2014
These are the cutest, most comfortable, warm boots! I ordered feather color and it's such a nice, super-light pink color. I would definitely recommend them.
They fit true to size for me.

Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner, FH40160PC
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner, FH40160PC
Price: $110.04
60 used & new from $80.07

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than using a sponge and bucket, December 3, 2013
I bought this machine so I wouldn't have to clean the floors on my hands and knees. The last time I washed the floor, I wished there was a machine that sucked up the dirty water-and here it is! I have a small house with tile floors throughout. I have a cat and dog who really make it challenging to keep the house presentable.

It's easy to use and it does a good job. I definitely will use this weekly and It's so easy to use, I could pull it out after work on a weeknight if I needed to clean up a pet mess or spill in the kitchen.

It is so nice having the dirty water get removed off the floor, I always hated dumping the mop bucket out and mixing new water. This machine is such a time saver.

I would definitely recommend this machine.

Some things:
1. The cord length seems fine to me, I need to dump/fill the water containers anyway, so I don't see it being a problem plugging it into a different outlet.
2, filling and dumping the tanks is not as big of a hassle as others have described. I fill and dump the container in the tub (I have a strainer so I won't plug up the drain). I just hold the clean container when I fill it in the tub, then set it in the sink to add the cleaning solution. For me this is a non-issue.
3. It actually cleans the floor well. I initially thought it didn't get the grout as good as I thought it should, but I got my grout brush, and scrubbed it and I still had to get out my steamer. This machine definitely replaces the mop and bucket. Don't worry about that.
4. Getting it out to use it is not a big hassle. You just bring it out like a vacuum, fill the tank with water and cleaning solution and go. I honestly think it's faster than getting ready to mop the old fashioned way-and I'm not splashing/spilling water when I dunk my sponge/rag/brush in the bucket.

If you're on the fence about this, get it!

Hoover 2X FloorMate Tile & Grout Plus Hard Floor Cleaning Solution 32 oz, AH30435
Price: $9.39
14 used & new from $7.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaning solution, December 3, 2013
This has a nice clean smell. It does not leave a residue on the floor. It dries without streaks. I will purchase again.

Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs,  and Sugar--Your Brain's Silent Killers
Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar--Your Brain's Silent Killers
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars More proof wheat is harmful., November 29, 2013
This is a great book. I've read about the physiological effects of wheat on the other organs of the body, but this was an interesting read about how it specifically effects the brain. It's easy and quick to read.

Higgins and Burke Tea Capsules Peppermint Package compatible with Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 48 Count
Offered by JavaFly
Price: $40.98
3 used & new from $35.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea and I don't much care for peppermint, November 29, 2013
This is my favorite tea right now. It's so nice in the evening. I like to have an assortment of teas and I choose this one more often.

60s Auburn Flip Wig with Bangs
60s Auburn Flip Wig with Bangs
Offered by Your Party Delivered
Price: $14.67
6 used & new from $8.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wig for the price, November 29, 2013
This wig actually looked good. These costume wigs usually are pretty cheap looking, but this one looked good. It looks exactly like the picture.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4