Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Dawn Kurtz > Reviews

Browse

Dawn Kurtz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 241

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dawn Kurtz "Victorian Gal" RSS Feed (Barberton, Ohio United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Coolaroo Exterior Cordless Roller Shade 8ft by 6ft Sesame
Coolaroo Exterior Cordless Roller Shade 8ft by 6ft Sesame
4 used & new from $68.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Coolaroo Outdoor Shade, June 24, 2016
This shade is being used on our porch which faces east. I have rarely sat on it because of the sun. This shade was very easy to install. We absolutely love it. Even the house stays cooler with no sun bearing down on french doors. Excellent product. Great price. Convenient crank handle. Highly recommend!

HIC Blue Willow Teapot with Infuser, 16-Ounce
HIC Blue Willow Teapot with Infuser, 16-Ounce
Offered by BigKitchen
Price: $19.49
11 used & new from $19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pot. Don't count on infuser., June 24, 2016
Nice for the price. My infuser was broke also. I noticed package does not say Handle With Care. Or fragile. No matter, i would not use the infuser anyway. I would rather get a plastic one to prevent chipping the pot.

ChiaoGoo Wooden Yarn Butler
ChiaoGoo Wooden Yarn Butler
Price: $30.39
5 used & new from $27.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty Yarn Valet is beautiful!, June 12, 2016
I love this yarn valet! The light oak wood is beautiful and smooth. It spins very easily. I like the long pin because my plastic yarn valet that broke was too short for some skeins of yarn. Valet has heavy base so it does not fall over. You may have to tug on the yarn every now and then, but that is not a problem. Highly recommend.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Love & Gelato
Love & Gelato
by Jenna Evans Welch
Price: $11.23
49 used & new from $8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Up and Coming Author, May 19, 2016
This review is from: Love & Gelato (Hardcover)
Gelato, written by the daughter of my favorite author is well-written and has a well thought-out story line. My only objection is a few words commonly used by young people that are vulgar in my opinion. Not horribly offensive but definitely not for my young Christian granddaughters.

2-Count Wooden Hair Brush and Comb Set: Natural Green Sandalwood Cushion Massage Hair Brush and Sandalwood Buffalo Horn Comb
Offered by Joyo Craft
Price: $36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Brush and Comb Luxurious!, May 19, 2016
This brush smells good and both comb and brush soothe the scalp. I have very long hair and always comb tangles before brushing. Does not damage hair like bristle brushes. Live the feel of both in my hands. Highly recommend.

Headbourne 8000 Floor Standing Hat and Coat Rack with Umbrella Stand, Solid Wood with Dark Walnut Finish
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $39.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Coat Rack Is Perfect!, May 19, 2016
Perfect! Exactly what I wanted! It was a breeze to assemble. I am 60 and it took 30 minutes. Study picture. Identify parts and assemble. I have hats and jackets on it. An umbrella also.

Knitter's Pride Exotica Shawl Stick, Lily Pack
Knitter's Pride Exotica Shawl Stick, Lily Pack
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $6.05
7 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shawl stick pin!, February 8, 2016
I love the quality of this shawl stickpin. The wood is a beautiful, rich color and so very smooth.

Modern Chic Design Wall-Mounted / Free-Standing 5 Picture (4x6) Photo Collage Frame Set, Black - MyGift®

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Chic picture frame., February 8, 2016
I love this cute frame. It's not the best constructed but it does the job for the price. Some of the screws were already stripped on the back.

Eureka Razor Powerful Steam Burst Super Hot 1500 Watt Iron Marsala Pouch Included
Offered by SHARPER PRODUCTS
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $40.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Eureka! What a great iron!, February 8, 2016
I love this iron! I bought it particularly for the burst of steam and it did not disappoint. I needed it for blocking my crochet. It did an excellent job and kept up with me as I blocked a huge blanket. It is so futuristic looking and I love the unique color. It is lightweight and it simply glides. The swivel cord is a nice feature. I didn't want the retractable because I leave my iron up all the time. My only problem is getting used to where the dial is. I bump it with my fingers when I pick up the iron or put it down and have to reset the temperature. It's a matter of time and I'll be used to that. It would be nice however if in the future it could be redesigned so the fingers do not move dial. I use distilled water with it. It came with a little cup that is perfect for filling the reservoir. Another factor that means a lot to me is the fact that it doesn't drip all over my clothes. I highly recommend this iron.

Yarn Dispenser by Yarn Valet - Non-Slip Base with Built-In Holder for Markers, Pattern and 4" Gauge Ruler
Offered by Yarn Valet
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yarn Valet is Perfect!, December 29, 2015
I am very happy with the Yarn Valet! It is light weight - easily portable. It does what it says it will do. My yarn is no longer bouncing out of a bag or rolling along the floor. Using lion brand yarn, i do have to tug occasionally because of the way they wrap. This is better than having to stop and unwrap. In middle of ball of yarn, they wrap more evenly and it spins easily off as I crochet. A hand wrapped ball of yarn should spin off perfectly. Great product! Exactly what I wanted! Highly recommend.
Comment Comment | Permalink