Profile for esseff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

esseff RSS Feed (Portland)

Page: 1 | 2
Retractable Badge Reel - Damask Moroccan Trellis Blue - Personalized Name - Badge Holder
Offered by Good Girl Gone Badge
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I've ordered a bunch of these for my team at ..., February 22, 2015
I've ordered a bunch of these for my team at work. GGGB's customer service is impeccable and turnaround on orders is very fast.

Maxpedition Gear Tritium Key Ring, Black
Maxpedition Gear Tritium Key Ring, Black
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $9.56
20 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love how lightweight these are, February 22, 2015
I love how lightweight these are. The obvious downside is they're bulkier than metal alternatives. For me, this was a win.

Sentey 4 Ports Usb3.0 Black Pyramidal Design Hub Ls-6104 - Portable or Desktop - Imac, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, Macbook Pro , Macbook Air and Mac Mini or Any Pc or Notebooks Ultrabooks Windows 8 Tablets , Android Tablet with Usb or Microsoft Surface or Any Other Brand - Add Additional USB 3.0 Port Without Sacrifice Speed - Mini Hub Bundle with Free Transport or protection Pouch
Offered by Sentey

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy., February 22, 2015
This USB hub stopped working altogether after 4 weeks of sparse use, shortly after return window closed. Not happy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2015 2:01 PM PST

Keeney K830-16BX Floatless Adjustable Toilet Repair Kit, Grey, Green
Keeney K830-16BX Floatless Adjustable Toilet Repair Kit, Grey, Green
Price: $13.28
10 used & new from $13.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kit, June 28, 2012
I had two toilets to repair, so I tried this on the first one. The product is made well and went in without too much trouble (this being our first time doing a toilet repair). It worked so well that I purchased another one for our second toilet, and that install was even smoother with experience. I would agree that there's some noise as it flushes, but I can't complain about it, as I've never known a toilet to flush silently. It re-fills and shuts off much quicker than our previous kit, which I'd say is a significant improvement. This is a little pricier than other kits, but to me, the quality of the parts made it worth it, and I would recommend the kit to others.

Slide-Co 161903 Bi-Fold Door Pull Knob with Screws, 1-3/4-Inch, Brass
Slide-Co 161903 Bi-Fold Door Pull Knob with Screws, 1-3/4-Inch, Brass
Price: $5.99
14 used & new from $1.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Knobs, June 28, 2012
I wanted to swap out my bi-fold door's wooden knobs with brass to match our other door knobs, and these were perfect. While the price is cheap, the quality isn't.

Women's Argyle Cotton Crew Socks (3 Pairs) in Navy
Women's Argyle Cotton Crew Socks (3 Pairs) in Navy
Offered by Sox Shop
Price: $24.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap stitching, June 28, 2012
Upon peeling off the label to try these socks out, threads began to pull out where the argyle pattern was sewn together. I was sad to return them, as the fabric was light enough to be worn in the summertime and the colors were nice.

YooMee Black Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus for Touch Devices Including the New Apple iPad WiFi, New iPad 4G LTE (3rd Gen), Amazon Kindle Fire & Touch 3G, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry Playbook with 1 Year Warranty (Black)
Offered by Agrigle

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked inconsistently, June 28, 2012
The stylus didn't get a consistent response (~50%) from my iPhone with light to normal contact. With forceful contact, my iPhone seems to respond 80% of the time. For me, this defeated the purpose of the stylus, as using my fingers is faster and requires less effort. Based on other reviews, I am wondering if mine was somehow defective.

Women's Crew Socks - 3 PK - Size 9-11 - Argyle/Stripe/Solid(Grey/Lavender)
Women's Crew Socks - 3 PK - Size 9-11 - Argyle/Stripe/Solid(Grey/Lavender)
Offered by NVie Designs

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, quality socks, June 28, 2012
These socks are not only fun, but they are quite comfortable. I have very dry feet from living in Phoenix, and the fabric isn't too warm and withstands my rough heels.

The only con I've found is the ribbing at the top is narrower than the rest (unlike in the product photos), which I was worried would be uncomfortable. However, a few minutes into wearing them, you don't notice it anymore.

Snap-N-Store Letter-Size File Box, Black (SNS01533)
Snap-N-Store Letter-Size File Box, Black (SNS01533)
Price: $8.61
31 used & new from $5.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well in Ikea cube furniture, June 28, 2012
I purchased this specifically to fit in an Ikea Expedit cube bookshelf, and it fits perfectly. A previous reviewer stated the exact opposite; it seems the dimensions of the product have changed since that 2009 review.

The downside to this file box are that it is flimsier than a file cabinet or plastic bin, as others have stated. Also, the snaps weren't perfectly lined up on mine, so some serious force was needed to put it together. I almost thought I'd have to exchange it because of the misalignment, but eventually I got it to snap together.

I would specifically recommend it if you have cube bookshelves, as it's perfect for them. Otherwise, it seems like there are better products for your files.

Household Essentials Medium Storage Box, Natural Canvas
Household Essentials Medium Storage Box, Natural Canvas
Price: $9.39
9 used & new from $8.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little bins, June 28, 2012
I've been on an organizing kick and have found the Household Essentials line of canvas bins to be sturdy and available in enough size options to meet my organizing needs. This particular size fit well on the shelves of a small side table purchased for a particularly small bathroom. The only downside is that they aren't available in more colors.

Page: 1 | 2