Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for HouseHusband > Reviews

Browse

HouseHusband's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HouseHusband RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Chemical Guys BUF_HEX_KITS_8P Hex-Logic Buffing Pad Kit (5.5 Inch) (8 Items)
Chemical Guys BUF_HEX_KITS_8P Hex-Logic Buffing Pad Kit (5.5 Inch) (8 Items)
Price: $44.01
2 used & new from $26.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 23, 2015
Awesome buffer pads, ordered the multi pack just so I could play around with the various compounds etc. I haven't found a Chemical Guys product I haven't been satisfied with and these are no exception.

Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax #845
Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax #845
Offered by Palm Beach Motoring Accessories
Price: $18.93
11 used & new from $18.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 23, 2015
Found this by accident while looking for something else on youtube. Seemed like it was worth a shot and it was not expensive. So far so good, works good and is widely written about online about how good it is.

Yongnuo YN560-II-USA Speedlite Flash for Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, GN33, LCD Display, US Warranty (Black)
Offered by A&R PHOTO VIDEO INC
Price: $68.00
3 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best value product hands down, November 11, 2014
Has it's flaws but for the price, can't be beat for a manual adjust flash. The screen is hard to read if its above or below your line of sight but I don't even care. The original lights saw so much use and abuse and kept on going, these are better with simple adjustment and excellent light output. I will reccomend these to anyone because they just work great and they are so cheap you would be crazy not to own a few.

WEN 2307 Variable Speed Rotary Tool Kit with 100-Piece Accessories
WEN 2307 Variable Speed Rotary Tool Kit with 100-Piece Accessories
Price: $15.11
11 used & new from $15.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., August 4, 2014
Cheap, does the trick.

Poweradd Pilot X1 5200mAh Portable Charger Power Bank, Constructed with Premium LG Battery Cells - White
Offered by PoweraddDirect
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug in for what?, August 4, 2014
I think it's sad in this day and age we have to buy a secondary thing to carry around to keep our phones charged BUT that being said, this works to do just that. I am a wedding photorgapher so often times I'll kill my battery before the day is half over using my GPS and whatever so I keep it in my bag and keep my phone charged so when I'm ready to leave I'm not stuck wtih a dead phone. We have gone to Disneyland multiple times and the service there is so overloaded it makes data service on the phone drain the battery super fast. This should keep my phone going all day long just throw it in the backpack and it should be charged whenever I need it.

Maxtek Premium Grade White Inkjet HUB Printable DVD-R DVDR 16x Blank Disc, 4.7GB, 120min. 100 Pcs Pack.
Offered by YoKool
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Good Quality, November 14, 2013
I have been looking for full face printable DVD-R's for a while now. Stores don't seem to carry them anymore so when I found these I thouoght they were a decent deal. The come in generic packaging but who doesn't have DVD spools laying around? They work good, look good, and printing on them is great.

Losi 1/10 22T 2WD Truck RTR
Losi 1/10 22T 2WD Truck RTR

5.0 out of 5 stars Open the box and go racing, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Losi 1/10 22T 2WD Truck RTR (Toy)
I used to race R/C cars when I was a kid...until my local track closed down when I was like 15 and that was that. Now, at 33 years old I found an amazing R/C racetrack and hobby shop and I've gotten back into what was and is an amazing and fun hobby. I know how to build a car I just don't have the time so I picked up this "RTR" stadium truck and with the purchase of a few LI-PO batteries and a charger, I have been racing and having a blast doing it. The truck is AWESOME. The radio is awesome, motor is plenty fast and the steering servo is HORRIBLE. TERRIBLE. REDICULOUS! No big deal, it works but it's SLOOOOW. Not going to cut it for racing applications but basically I have done 2 modifications to this truck and I have been competitively racing at my local track. Number 1, replaced the wheels/tires for a set that is proven to hook up for the track I go to. Number 2, replace the servo with a Savox high speed servo(add the Spektrum Voltage protector to your receiver if you use a Savox servo). That's it. Racing and having fun..winning a little here and there but it's all for fun. If your track has a stadium truck class, look no further. Sure, the 22t "kit" has a few upgraded pieces here and there, but where else can you pull something out of the box and race it? Since buying the 22t I also purchased a 22 buggy which is equally as fun and amazing to race as well. It's even more fun then when I was a kid because now I can afford to fix it when it breaks! Everything on this truck is like $10 or less to fix. It's awesome and I certainly recommend it.

Duke Nukem 3D Android
Duke Nukem 3D Android

5.0 out of 5 stars GET SOME, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Duke Nukem 3D Android (App)
Awesome game, killer graphics. Impossible to play on my giant screen GS3, better on a tablet but still not great. Whatever, Duke Nukem is awesome.

Prize Claw
Prize Claw
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, annoying., February 4, 2013
This review is from: Prize Claw (App)
My 3 year old daughter LOVES this game. The free version is terrible. More adds and links to goofball crap than you can shake a stick at. Can't leave the game in her hands without supervision because she clicks on all the goofball crap. You get what you pay for, I guess that's why it was free.

Jetpack Joyride
Jetpack Joyride
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool game, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Jetpack Joyride (App)
It's a cool came, plays well on my Asus Transformer (tf101 running ICS). Nice graphics, fun and pretty much a must have considering it's free.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3