Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for D-bag of Liberty > Reviews

Browse

D-bag of Liberty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D-bag of Liberty RSS Feed

Cangshan D Series 59120 German Steel Forged Chef's Knife, 8-Inch
Cangshan D Series 59120 German Steel Forged Chef's Knife, 8-Inch
Price: $29.95
9 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 28, 2015
A truly exceptional knife for the price.

Defense Technology First Defense 1.3% MK-9 Stream OC Aerosol
Defense Technology First Defense 1.3% MK-9 Stream OC Aerosol
Offered by Red's Gear
Price: $62.50
7 used & new from $59.43

6,084 of 6,222 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Accept no substitutes when casually repressing students, November 21, 2011
Whenever I need to breezily inflict discipline on unruly citizens, I know I can trust Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray to get the job done! The power of reason is no match for Defense Technology's superior repression power. When I reach for my can of Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray, I know that even the mighty First Amendment doesn't stand a chance against its many scovil units of civil rights suppression.

When I feel threatened by students, no matter how unarmed, peaceful and seated they may be, I know that Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray has got my back as I casually spray away at point blank range.

It really is the Cadillac of citizen repression technology.

Buy a whole case!
Comment Comments (103) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 8:51 PM PDT