Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for D-bag of Liberty > Reviews

Browse

D-bag of Liberty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D-bag of Liberty RSS Feed

Cangshan D Series 59120 German Steel Forged Chef's Knife, 8-Inch
Cangshan D Series 59120 German Steel Forged Chef's Knife, 8-Inch
Price: $28.27
3 used & new from $28.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 28, 2015
A truly exceptional knife for the price.

Defense Technology First Defense 1.3% MK-9 Stream OC Aerosol
Defense Technology First Defense 1.3% MK-9 Stream OC Aerosol
Offered by Daybreak Enterprises, Inc.
Price: $62.11
6 used & new from $62.07

6,070 of 6,205 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Accept no substitutes when casually repressing students, November 21, 2011
Whenever I need to breezily inflict discipline on unruly citizens, I know I can trust Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray to get the job done! The power of reason is no match for Defense Technology's superior repression power. When I reach for my can of Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray, I know that even the mighty First Amendment doesn't stand a chance against its many scovil units of civil rights suppression.

When I feel threatened by students, no matter how unarmed, peaceful and seated they may be, I know that Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray has got my back as I casually spray away at point blank range.

It really is the Cadillac of citizen repression technology.

Buy a whole case!
Comment Comments (103) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 8:51 PM PDT