Profile for Zell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Zell RSS Feed

iPhone 6 Case, [Scratch Resistant] i-Blason **Clear** [Halo Series] Apple iPhone 6 4.7 inch Hybrid Bumper Case Cover (Clear)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, September 23, 2014
Fits the iPhone 6 4.7inch like a glove, easy to take on/off. I got the silicone case from Apple and when I compared the two in my hand this case provides a much better grip and won't slide out of your hand. I don't know how well it would protect from dropping but it seems pretty durable so far. For the price it's an excellent choice.

Extra Plush Rayon from Bamboo Fitted Mattress Topper - Made in America - Queen Pad
Offered by eLuxury Supply
Price: $104.99
3 used & new from $104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice mattress pad, January 20, 2014
I bought a new mattress but it was a lot firmer than I was expecting. I searched online for a mattress pad and bought this based on the reviews. It has met my expectations; it stays in place, good quality and softened my mattress. I put it under my waterproof mattress protector since it would be difficult to wash.

Overall I recommend this product.

Prestige Medical Nurse White Scrub Watch
Prestige Medical Nurse White Scrub Watch
Offered by Valencia Discount Medical
Price: $20.25
7 used & new from $18.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, April 8, 2013
Cheap plastic watch and the ticking is so loud I can hear it across my room at night. It's also very hard to get on and off because the plastic is so rigid.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Arms are wayyy too short, April 8, 2013
The arm length on this sweatshirt is too short...I recommend you buy a size up. Other than that it's okay.

ZN1 FUNFASH SLIMMING PURPLE EMPIRE WAIST TOPS SHIRT CLOTHING Plus Size XL 1X 16
ZN1 FUNFASH SLIMMING PURPLE EMPIRE WAIST TOPS SHIRT CLOTHING Plus Size XL 1X 16
Offered by FunFash
Price: $44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt...Poor Stitching, April 8, 2013
I really like the material, the colors and the fact that it's an empire shirt that doesn't make you look pregnant. It is short in some parts but not that bad. I got a size 16, I'm a 40D, 39 inch waist. It fits perfect.

CONS: I literally just took it out of the package and the stitching on the bust where the ties are is falling apart, I quickly tied the ties together so it wouldn't rip anymore and I will probably have to reinforce the stitching. For this reason the shirt is definitely not worth 49.99. I will keep it because I think it will hold up if I just reinforce that one area however, I don't think I will be buying anymore FUNFASH products.

LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Pink
LifeProof Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Pink
Price: $20.21
8 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Good enough but NOT LIFEPROOF, March 6, 2013
I bought a Lifeproof case and then I bought this. A piece fell out when I opened it, a few weeks later the hinge on the bottom broke off and now more pieces are falling off. This case is definitely not waterproof and definitely not lifeproof, however it does work and it protects the case well from pretty much everything but water.

Lifeproof is better quality but I wouldn't waste your money on them either...the cover over the camera hole broke off on mine after just a few months of use. Not worth the 80$. Buy an Otterbox.

For Pantech Link P7040 Rubberized Hard Case Rose PINK
For Pantech Link P7040 Rubberized Hard Case Rose PINK
Offered by Karen Deals
Price: $9.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Case, January 27, 2012
I love the color (more of a rose pink), it is not at all what it looks like in the picture so if you want a pink color like the picture you will be disappointed. It fits nicely but I am hesitant to believe it will provide much protection if the phone is dropped...I can't say for sure since I haven't dropped it yet. For the price though it is a great deal and a very pretty case, I would recommend getting the screen protectors too.

High Sierra Access Backpack
High Sierra Access Backpack
Price: $33.99 - $120.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Backpack, May 23, 2010
This backpack seems very well made and durable, I think that the rain cover is a plus especially for keeping your laptop dry. The reason I give it four stars is because the picture shows padded waist straps (which is the reason for the tuck-away compartment) and my backpack did not have any (just had regular straps) this wasn't really a big deal though but they were shown in the picture so if you are looking for them beware yours may not have it. Mine also did not have the zippered waterbottle side compartment (its just a regular mesh waterbottle holder). Overall its a very well made backpack with plenty of room and I was surprised out how nicely my 15 inch notebook fits in the compartment. Recommended for school and traveling. (I ordered the navy blue color in case your wondering)