Profile for Isample > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Isample RSS Feed

Vibram FiveFingers Komodo Sport Running Shoes - 7.5 - Yellow
Vibram FiveFingers Komodo Sport Running Shoes - 7.5 - Yellow
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, November 10, 2012
This shoes are great for running, but you have to train yourself again with this, if you just put this on and run 4 miles like I did you won't be walking the next day. You have to retrain your muscles to use this shoes, I love them and I was able to improve my 2 mile by 2 minutes just by running with these shoes

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good and easy, October 12, 2011
There's not much to say about a cable, but the service from the company was good and speedy and the price was great. I received the cable here in Afghanistan in about two weeks, so thats really good for here.

Amped Wireless Premium Outdoor 25ft Antenna Extension Cable (APC25EX)
Amped Wireless Premium Outdoor 25ft Antenna Extension Cable (APC25EX)
Price: $34.99
32 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built cable, August 29, 2011
There's not much to say it's cable, but it is a heavy insulated co axe cable that will do very well in the weather.

Amped Wireless High Power Outdoor 8dBi Omni-Directional WiFi Antenna Kit (A8EX)
Amped Wireless High Power Outdoor 8dBi Omni-Directional WiFi Antenna Kit (A8EX)
Price: $73.99
53 used & new from $47.87

5.0 out of 5 stars good and easy, August 29, 2011
I purchased the omni and the directional antennas and together they work good, im not so sure about the 1 to 1.5 miles like stated on amped wireless website. I have mine set up about 800 to 900 feet apart and i'm getting a signal strength of 62%, I'm using a Asus N-16 router with dd-wrt firmware on both ends. The one thing I found is that with these antennas I had to turn the transmit power down on the routers to get a good steady signal strength.