Profile for Jonathan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jonathan "jskipwms" RSS Feed (Union City, GA)

PROFIDERALL | Intense Focus. Incredible Energy. For the Healthy Overachiever.
PROFIDERALL | Intense Focus. Incredible Energy. For the Healthy Overachiever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised!, January 22, 2014
I purchased Profiderall,but not from Amazon. It worked as advertised in that it made me zoom in on the work I was doing and I would look up hours later having completed a lot more than usual.

The only problem for me is that the intensity of it began to make me uncomfortable, even when I was not needing to use it for focus. I plan to try it again but I'm going to need to find something else to counter the slight headache it gives me and the numb feeling it gives me.

Otherwise, great product!

Display of Power: How FUBU Changed a World of Fashion, Branding and Lifestyle
Display of Power: How FUBU Changed a World of Fashion, Branding and Lifestyle
by Daniel Paisner
33 used & new from $21.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, May 7, 2010
Great book! Daymond opens up and shares powerful insights into the kind of desire you have to have to find a way to succeed in life. Thanks for the transparency Daymond. J

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Best phone in the world if lid does not break!, August 22, 2004
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 4 times shame on you too. I love the phone and think it is the best in the world in terms of it's type. The problem is, the lid just cracks on the upper right hand side and the phone is history. I believe like others that it should be recalled. I want the Treo 600.

J. Williams