Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Susanna Hutcheson > Reviews

Browse

Susanna Hutcheson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 949
Top Reviewer Ranking: 955

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susanna Hutcheson "Copywriting for the Discriminating - - (...)" RSS Feed (Midwest U.S.A.)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
SPARKWAY 300ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Wood Grain Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier with 4 Timer Settings,7 Color Changing LED Light and Waterless Auto Shut-off for Home,Yoga-Light Brown
Offered by Sparkwaytech
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful addition to any home or office, July 12, 2016
This is truly elegant. A beautiful addition to any home decor. But more importantly, it makes your home smell fresh and clean and makes the entire home or office environment more healthy.

I have sinus problems and I find this helps a great deal. Since I don't take medication for it, I depend on other ways to keep the pain and discomfort at bay. The Sparkway Difuser is the answer for me.

Highly recommended.

SPARKWAY 10 LED Portable Led Cabinet Light battery operated Wireless LED Closet Light PIR Motion Sensor LED Night Wall Light Drawer Light With Magnetic Strip (Battery Operated)-Silver
Offered by Sparkwaytech
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright light when and where you need it, May 23, 2016
I received one of these to review. I've had lights before and was very unhappy with them. But I was pleasantly surprised with this one. You put a battery in it and it's ready to go. Put it in a dark area and it goes to work. Actually, I use it as a security light. I put it in a hall in the center part of my house. When anyone goes into the hall, the light comes on and it's very bright. And, it never fails. I also tried it under my sink and it works great.

Where the Road Ends: A Guide to Trail Running
Where the Road Ends: A Guide to Trail Running
by Bryon Powell
Price: $16.78
64 used & new from $9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of valuable information for the person who runs trails, April 17, 2016
Trail running is certainly more challenging and, I think, fun compared to doing a marathon or other type of running. But, it's a preference. In this book, you will learn how to deal with running on the roots, rocks, sand and dirt and all the other things you'll find along the trail. You'll also discover what supplies you will need. That's determined on how far you're running and the conditions of the trail. For example, you'll find sidebars and boxes with equipment you will need so it's easy to find.

Safety guidelines are also included as are a number of conditioning programs for whatever level runner you might be. It also discusses heat related conditions and how to handle them. Oh, and you'll hit branches if you are not careful. So, this too is covered.

Recommended.

The color photos are really great too. It's an easy box to read.

Winmax Home Exercise Fitness Chest Expander Resistance Tube Bands, 3 Pieces
Winmax Home Exercise Fitness Chest Expander Resistance Tube Bands, 3 Pieces
Offered by win max
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Provides a good workout but no strength choices provided, March 14, 2016
I was given a free product in exchange for an honest review. With that out of the way, I'll proceed to give you my opinion. I've been very active in the fitness community for years as many of my readers know. I've used some of the best and worst bands. I have not used these bands long enough to give a totally fair review. So, what you will get is my initial opinion.

I like the bands. But, I am strong. If a person is not strong, they will be far too much resistance for them. They do not give the estimated amount of resistance given by the bands. I'm guessing 20 to 30 pounds but it's only a guess. There should be something in the package to tell you. Also, you do not have a selection of strengths. So, you are stuck with what they sell you.

I don't know how long the handles will secure the bands. The handles are very comfortable and easy on the hands. But bands tend to wear at the handle if they are not well secured. This is why I normally use another brand of band that can be attached. But, that said, the band seems strong and durable and certainly does give you a work out.

There should be instructions in the package on how to use the various appliances. One can generally figure it out I suppose if they're used to these things. But, instructions are nice to have nonetheless.

Winmax Reversible Neoprene Closed Knee Support- XL
Winmax Reversible Neoprene Closed Knee Support- XL
Offered by win max
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective pain relief for the knee, March 8, 2016
I've had knee problems for a long time and I've tried many braces and wraps and sleeves. Some work fairly well, others quite good and most not well at all. I got an XL. I am not a big person. My thigh is 22" and my calf is 14 inches. Nonetheless, I found this a bit hard to get on. But, once on, it stays in place and immediately relieves the knee pain. In fact, it eliminates it in my case. It may or may not in yours.

But what it does is to support the tendons around the knee cap and keeps the knee cap from moving around and causing pain. It is comfortable. Despite being a bit hard to pull on initially, once on you hardly know you are wearing it. It's soft and comfortable and I wear it all day with no discomfort. Of course, I don't nap or sleep in it. At the same time, it does not restrict my movement.

Highly recommended.

Disclaimer: I was given a free product in exchange for a fair and honest review. The above opinion reflects what I believe to be my honest beliefs about this product.

Jawbone UP2 Lightweight Thin Strap Fitness Tracker - Oat
Jawbone UP2 Lightweight Thin Strap Fitness Tracker - Oat
Offered by Amazing Prime Stuff
Price: $38.49
39 used & new from $30.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not perform as I'd hoped, January 31, 2016
I sent my UP24 back and got this one. It looks great and is easy to get on and off after you have done it a number of times. At first it's a bear. I like that I can wear it and my watch together. But, after a week or two, I quit getting idle alerts and that is the main reason I bought it. So, I'm returning it for one more replacement. If it fails to work on the replacement, I'm through with the UP.

Also, you do not get all your steps if that matters to you. I did some timed tests. Both times I walked but one time I would hold something in my arms to keep them immobile. In 2 minutes of walking I got over 200 steps and holding something I got 97. So in all honesty, it is not at all accurate and frankly, I doubt any pedometer you wear on your wrist is accurate. The accuracy of a pedometer is touchy and none are all that great. But I found my Fitbit One far more accurate. But, in my case, the steps are not that important. I do not live or breath steps.

I'll get the replacement next week. After I've had a chance to test it, I'll provide an update. Customer service IS quite good. Comparing it to Fitbit there is no comparison as there is NO CS with Fitbit as far as my experience goes. But, CS is not always on top of things either.

No one is going to be totally happy with everything and people will not all agree. But so far, I'm not too impressed with the UP2. I feel it's sort of a waste of money.

Scotch Super Strength Mailing Tape, 2 x 1000 Inches (143L)
Scotch Super Strength Mailing Tape, 2 x 1000 Inches (143L)
Offered by Dave Electronics
Price: $4.04
3 used & new from $4.04

5.0 out of 5 stars You can depend on this tape to do the job, January 14, 2016
Excellent tape for big jobs. I do love this tape and will certainly buy more of it. But, I really want to buy rolls I can put on my dispenser. But of all the tape I've bought, Scotch is the absolute best and this particular tape is superior to them all.

Pro Plast 2-inch Clear Packaging Tape 110 Yards (330 Feet) (6-Pack)
Pro Plast 2-inch Clear Packaging Tape 110 Yards (330 Feet) (6-Pack)

2.0 out of 5 stars Will not buy again, January 14, 2016
So many of the reviews were good that I felt comfortable buying these. Well, I'm very disgusted. The tape is not thick and it breaks when you try to wrap around the package. I depend on my tape in my business and this is a tape I'll not buy again and not sure I can even use the five rolls I have left.

UP 24 by Jawbone - Bluetooth Enabled - Medium - Onyx (Certified Refurbished)
UP 24 by Jawbone - Bluetooth Enabled - Medium - Onyx (Certified Refurbished)

5.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment at first but now I love it, January 8, 2016
First, there are a number of reviewers who have said they did not know this item was refurbished. How in the world you could not know is beyond reason. It is all over this sales page and it is also written on your Up24 when you get it in embedded print. It says "Refurb". People should really read the sales page before they buy something. It is not the seller's fault if you order something refurbished and then say you didn't know it. They told you and Amazon told you.

That said, I am returning this product as it really just does not work. Now, whether it is the physical unit or the Jawbone server or the I cloud I do not know. That's the trouble with these gadgets. They're dependent not just on an app but on at least one website. I say this because Up support told me their server was down and they were working on it. True? Who knows.

But my steps and sleep were not right and yet a nap was right. The alerts did not work as they should and that's really what I bought this for. For example, I set alerts for every hour. I usually got up well before the hour and it didn't go off. But, at least one time I got up and while I was moving about, the idle alert did go off.

I'm going to wait until the first of the week to decide whether or not to return this. I want to see if it is their server and if I'm just not doing something right. Very often these complaints we all make is our own misuse of an item or lack of knowledge of the item and not the item itself. I don't want to be one of those people.

So, if I keep it and have more information, I will do an update. I've only had this one day. But at this point, I'm very disappointed.

UPDATE: I've had several sessions with UP support. Let me say all but one spoke good English. Were in fact, English speakers and not foreign. And, they were helpful. I did two things that changed the entire experience. I made did a soft reset and I calibrated the unit, which is quite easy to do. I also switched the app from my iPod to my iPad and that seemed to make a lot of difference. Also, I think perhaps I was not really using it right.

So right now, the steps are very accurate and the sleep appears to be accurate as well -- what little sleep I get! I can see where I need to make some changes in my sleeping situation. The idle alert is great. I only wish it would nag until I get up and until I actually move about for at least two minutes but I guess some things we just have to do ourselves.

So, at least right now, I'm more than pleased with the purchase and canceled my return. The little end you take off to charge is EXTREMELY easy to lose. So be sure and pocket it or know exactly where you put it each time you take it off or you'll have to buy a replacement. Other than that, the band is good looking and lightweight and I wear it with my watch. I like that it is not a watch because I love the watch I already have and have had for fifteen years or so.

By the way, a refurbished electronic item is very often superior to a new one because it has had special care. I only buy refurbished for the most part unless it's an emergency buy. So perhaps you ought not consider refurbished as inferior. It's not.

Linksys EA6300 AC1200 Router Smart WiFi Wireless Dual-Band 2.4 + 5GHz 802 - (Certified Refurbished) EA6300-RM
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $38.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives you the speed you need and is dependable, January 3, 2016
I bought this because my old Linksys was dying or at least very ill. It was slow and off more than on. I stream radio a lot and it was on and off as was my Roku. Finally, I had enough. I wanted to stick with Linksys because I am used to them and dealing with a network is a challenge to me and very stressful. I know more than the average person about them but far less than someone who deals with them all the time and really understands them.

The documentation is awful and after following the first two steps, forget about it. You can't go where they tell you to go so just go to 192.168.1.1 and change you SSDI if you want and look at all the settings. Change any you want and that's about it. I didn't change much. But I did see that it did not connect with my laptop or my printer. In all fairness, I had been having issues with keeping my printer connected with the old one but I blame the old router for that.

The setup is really simple and the interface you deal with on screen is clean and understandable. I even have it on my I devices. I had trouble getting my laptop and printer connected. I called support and it was like talking to someone with an IQ of six. I finally hung up and looked online and youtube and found no real answer but I put a few of the solutions together and finally figured it out myself. The initial setup took minutes really. But putting it all together the way it should be and the way I wanted it took hours and it was not until the next morning that the answer to the printer issue came to me.

After all that, here's my verdict. I love this router. It is super fast compared to the one I have. My iPad really moves and the Roku is super fast. When I stream radio or movies I have absolutely no problems and so far my phone (Internet based) is doing fine. Admittedly I've only had this less than 24 hours. So I can't speak to how long term this love affair will be and I'll try to remember to do an update.

But you really should update your router every few years even if you're not having trouble because technology changes fast and an old router can leave you behind. At the same time, many are just way too expensive in this economy for many of us. In my opinion, this router is as good as any expensive one. I can't imagine a more expensive one giving me anymore. This router is really feature-rich.

Linksys tech support is bad. I've yet to find anyone who speaks English and that frustrates me. No. It makes me angry. But, at least you do have 90 days of free support with the purchase and that's more than you'll likely need or want. And the documentation is horrible and lacking. But in my opinion at least, the router is an excellent buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20