Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Apache Junction, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Updated Version - Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator with High Capacity Water Tank by ToiletTree Products. Updated Version.
Offered by ToiletTree Products
Price: $64.95
2 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good with different settings!, March 4, 2016
Very good with different settings. I have challenging areas in my mouth.
After a short time the tank started to leek. I went to the brand website support and they replaced the tank immediately within a few days right before Christmas. I recommend the product. Very nice and easy to use.

Heinz Curry Gewurz Ketchup Classic (From Germany) 650g
Heinz Curry Gewurz Ketchup Classic (From Germany) 650g
Offered by Chocolato
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ketchup Ever!, January 12, 2016
Best Ketchup ever if you like curry! I love it and buy it from time to time - costly 3x the prize when you buy it in Germany. I would buy it much more often at a lower prize.

La Cera Women's Flannel Gown Large Blue/Pink Floral
La Cera Women's Flannel Gown Large Blue/Pink Floral
Offered by La Cera
Price: $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Nightgown!, November 27, 2015
Pretty, nice, comfy and warm.

Rogue: The Paladin Prophecy Book 3
Rogue: The Paladin Prophecy Book 3
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for another great story!, September 25, 2015
Loved it, and hope there will be a book 4 - Would have like a bit of a picking up in the beginning, where the story ended in book 2. Was quite a while back when I read it.

Hand of God - Season 1
Hand of God - Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, please more of those...., September 25, 2015
Great story - I liked the psychological development. Would have like to see a little more of the moral personal conflicts between the rule of laws and the 'rules of God' in the protagonist. Nevertheless, looking forward to season 2.

Method All Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner, Clementine, 28 Ounce
Method All Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner, Clementine, 28 Ounce
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cleaner, September 23, 2015
Smells delicious and does a great job even on stainless steal, glass and all over the place. I am more the water&soap type for cleaning in the household. Nevertheless this product makes me using it quite often :-)

Banyan Botanicals Sesame Oil, Certified Organic, 34 oz - Pure, Unrefined - The Most Traditional of All Oils Used in Ayurveda, Good for Vata and Kapha
Offered by Banyan Botanicals
Price: $23.99
2 used & new from $17.95

3.0 out of 5 stars A good Ayurvedic Oil, September 12, 2015
I am using this oil for the daily Abhyanga Ayurvedic massage after I run out of a sesame oil (organic, pressed from raw seeds) I bought it at Sprouts. I purified it as recommended by my Ayurvedic doctor. I loved it. It had a heavier quality, and gave me a good feeling even after the shower. It actually saved me to use any body lotion after the shower. ... and I like that very much, for pulling as well.

The Banyan oil is of a much lighter quality and and absorbs quickly during the massage. The oil is certainly of high quality and good for pulling. It seems to be purified as an Ayurvedic oil. Nevertheless, after the shower it is almost gone and I have to use a body lotion with my dry skin. That's the reason I gave it only 3 stars and I'll go back to the oil I used before, even when I have a little more hassle to get it and to purify it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2016 3:43 AM PST

Jockey Women's Activewear Drawstring Bermuda Short, black, M
Jockey Women's Activewear Drawstring Bermuda Short, black, M
Offered by Jockey
Price: $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect!, July 27, 2015
Just love them. I would love to see them in white. The black color is here in the desert to warm during summer time with temperatures in the hundreds for more than three months.

Earth Science Almond Aloe Moisturizer Unscented, 5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Earth Science Almond Aloe Moisturizer Unscented, 5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Price: $25.26
15 used & new from $20.97

5.0 out of 5 stars For the sensitive skin, July 27, 2015
I use it for body lotion with my very sensitivity skin. I sometimes add some organic arnica or organic massage oil to make it a bit richer, a few drops of patchouli, eucalyptus, or lily of the valley organic essential oil ad a beautiful fragrance.

Caltrate Minis Plus Minerals -- 150 Mini Tablets
Caltrate Minis Plus Minerals -- 150 Mini Tablets
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $18.35
14 used & new from $13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Calcium for good resorption..., July 27, 2015
Good, easy to swallow and resorption is quite good

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4