Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Apache Junction, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2
The Lost Island - Free Preview (first 11 chapters): A Gideon Crew Novel
The Lost Island - Free Preview (first 11 chapters): A Gideon Crew Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Far the best Gideon Crew!, August 14, 2014
As a passionate Pendergast fan Gideon Crew has a similar new one too. I hope a cure to be found will let him live through more books.

Elizabeth I [HD]
Elizabeth I [HD]
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite!, August 8, 2014
Exquisite movie, exceptional acting! ..... if you like costume movies it is a feast for the eyes both parts!

Alba Botanica Rejuvenating Papaya Mango Hawaiian Body Cream, 6.5 Ounce Jar
Alba Botanica Rejuvenating Papaya Mango Hawaiian Body Cream, 6.5 Ounce Jar
Price: $9.26
23 used & new from $3.50

2.0 out of 5 stars I used it for years..., June 18, 2014
..... and loved it every day! Before I opened up my the new jar today I would have given easily 5+ stars. But they not only changed the label they also changed the cream itself. I liked the refreshing smooth fast absorbing texture of the former cream. Now the texture is not as smooth any more, and it stays like a sticky film on the skin and the fragrance has change as well. I am going to look for something else and I have to cancel my subscription. Really sad that I have to find something else - I was so happy with it. My skin is sensitive and it is always a hassle to find something I like and my skin too. By the way - the pic shows the former packing.

Marmite Yeast Extract 500g 2-pack.
Marmite Yeast Extract 500g 2-pack.
Offered by British Grocery
Price: $20.34
10 used & new from $20.34

5.0 out of 5 stars You love it or you hate it!, August 19, 2013
I love it! What a great addition to my sandwiches! You can combine it with almost everything on salty side. My favorite is a slice of my favorite bread (German rye), preferable whole grain, a thin layer of Marmite, top it with philli chives and fresh avocado, fresh ground black pepper to taste.

Mayan Interface
Mayan Interface
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just loved it!, June 22, 2013
This review is from: Mayan Interface (Kindle Edition)
.... and would love to read more like this novel. I learned on one hand quite a bit about the Maya. I love novels written in a style like this one, dense, thrilling not knowing what to expect round the next corner so to speak using historic background and research. Having some experiences with shamanic work and ways and having said this, I know everything is possible. To interface with Condi is just another step in a possible future , past, present and makes the story even more thrilling keeping you on the edge of the chair.
Reading the novel at some point I even almost regretted that it will end sooner or later - knowing no novel like this one by the authors is available at this time.

Fiskars UltraBlade PowerGear Bypass Pruner with GripEase (377363-1002)
Fiskars UltraBlade PowerGear Bypass Pruner with GripEase (377363-1002)
Price: $26.03
7 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tool for my small arthritic hands!, May 24, 2013
This tool is very helpful and works perfect. I had to ajust the opening and lock. Was very easy: With an allen wrench open the screw and ajust the mouth and lock, turn the screw back home and slightly open it again until the mouth opens easily.

BioDiat China Oel 100Ml 3.33oz oil
BioDiat China Oel 100Ml 3.33oz oil
Offered by Smallflower
Price: $39.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Used it already in Germany for me and my kids a long time back, January 18, 2013
When I moved to the United States almost 12 years ago, I had a hard time to find the product here. I always ordered it from Germany. It it such a big helper especially in winter to keep your sinuses and nose clear. You even can use it for a sore throat and bronchitis - just a drop on the tongue. Or over night put a few drops on a wash cloth and breath freely all night. Clears your sinuses and nose also if your stuffy nose is caused by allergies. Put it in your steam inhaler - there are so many uses or calm you upset stomach. I just love it! It was provided to Olympic Games attendees as first aid some time back.

Organic Moringa Leaves 120 Veg Capsules 380 mg. *** USDA Certified Organic *** 100% Natural Herbal Dietary Suppliment. US FDA Registered Facililty. Kosher Certified Vegetarian Capsule.
Offered by Lords Organics and Natural Wellness
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Most excellent product!, September 14, 2012
About 6 months ago a friend in Germany recommended Moringa Tree - Miracle Tree. I am a cancer survivor. After the radiation treatments I was looking for something to improve my energy and to get rid of the fatigue. And here it was - take just two a day and the tremendous benefits are starting to work for you with this extra ordinary organic product. I even "smuggled" it in my husband's diet and guess what - after a few days he told me that to go to bathroom in the mornings is much easier on him (he is 68 and has a swollen prostate) He usually does not talk about these things. Though the relieve must have been quite a bit. :) We will take the product until our Moringa trees I planted are strong enough for harvesting.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2014 11:53 PM PDT

Bariatric Advantage 250 mg Calcium Citrate Chewy Bites (60 counts) -Raspberry
Bariatric Advantage 250 mg Calcium Citrate Chewy Bites (60 counts) -Raspberry
Offered by Action Development Group
Price: $15.16
3 used & new from $12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it - my new Candies!, December 8, 2010
After Gastric Bypass Surgery you have to take Calcium Citrate. I love this chewy bite Raspberry ones. They taste good and are something to spoil yourself with with no guilty feelings - I love them!

Home Invasion
Home Invasion
Price: $3.82

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring Story, December 8, 2010
This review is from: Home Invasion (Kindle Edition)
My husband loves this kind of books and he read almost all of them. But he was very disappointed about this one. He said it is a boring story and no dynamic in it like in former novels.

Page: 1 | 2