Profile for MovieFan in Birmingham > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MovieFan in Birmingham RSS Feed (Hoover AL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nunn Bush Men's Colton Oxford,Black Tumble,12 M
Nunn Bush Men's Colton Oxford,Black Tumble,12 M
Price: $64.99
5 used & new from $63.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My third pair of these shoes!!, February 10, 2015
This is the third time I have ordered these shoes for my husband. He absolutely loves them. They are comfortable and stylish, but professional enough, to wear at the office! Thanks, Nunn Bush, for continuing to make this style. My husband would be devastated if you discontinued them!

Jewelry Roll (Large) - Silk Jacquard (Geometric Raspberry)
Jewelry Roll (Large) - Silk Jacquard (Geometric Raspberry)
Offered by Old Shanghai Online
Price: $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Jewelry Roll, February 10, 2015
This is a nice jewelry roll. It holds just enough for a short trip. It's soft and seems to be made well. I gave it as a gift, so I can't say much about it's use. But, overall, it is a nice holder for your jewelry.

Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800
Price: $69.99
44 used & new from $47.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech keyboard k800, June 2, 2014
I am really liking this keyboard. With the set point software, downloadable from Logitech, the keyboard has all the bells and whistles one expects. It lights up as your hands approach the keyboard, not too soon and not too late. It has a nice feel when typing, and responds quite well! For the money, it is a nice value.

Greendale Home Fashions IC5816S2-Vivid Round Indoor Bistro Chair Cushion with Vivid Stripe, 15-Inch, Set of 2
Offered by TradeDeal
Price: $51.11
4 used & new from $40.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Greendale bistro chair cushions from Plumstruck, June 2, 2014
I really like my bistro chair cushions from Plumstruck! At 15", they are just the right size for a bistro style chair. I contacted Plumstruck and asked them to ship the cushions as soon as they could. The estimated time of arrival seemed to be taking a long time, and after I asked them, they went ahead and shipped the cushions. I am pleased with my purchase.

New Polyester Men's Neckties Solid Neck Tie 38 Colors (Light Yellow)
New Polyester Men's Neckties Solid Neck Tie 38 Colors (Light Yellow)
Offered by Tieguys
Price: $1.75
4 used & new from $1.75

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY ON A TIE, May 29, 2014
WE BOUGHT SEVERAL OF THESE FOR THE USHERS IN MY SON'S WEDDING! THE LIGHT YELLOW WAS A GREAT COLOR, AS IT IS A PALE YELLOW. I WOULDN'T SAY THE QUALITY IS GRAND, BUT IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO TIE A FEW TIMES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. WHAT DO WE WANT FOR A COUPLE OF BUCKS, RIGHT?! I'D SAY THESE TIES ARE A GOOD BUY!

New- Oasis FULLY ASSEMBLED Teak Corner Shower Bench With Shelf- Shower Sitting, Storage, Saving Foot Rest
Offered by DecoTeak & JazTy
Price: $259.95

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY COMPACT AND FITS A CORNER SO NICELY, May 29, 2014
THIS LITTLE CORNER BENCH IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED FOR THE SHOWER. IT'S BIG ENOUGH TO SIT ON, ALTHOUGH I'M CAREFUL NOT TO LEAN TO EITHER SIDE (IT FEELS LIKE IT MIGHT TIP OVER), AND IT'S TALL ENOUGH TO PROP YOUR FOOT UP ON IF YOU NEED TO REACH YOUR TOES! IVE HAD IT FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AND IT SEEMS TO BE DOING WELL IN THE WATER. IT'S TEAK, AFTER ALL! IT WAS A GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE SIZE, BUT IS LOOSEY GOOSEY!, May 29, 2014
I LIKE THE SIZE OF THE MOUSE. IT FITS MY HAND JUST RIGHT! HOWEVER, THE SCROLL BAR SEEMS TO KEEP MOVING LONG AFTER MY HAND AS QUIT MOVING. IT SOMETIMES SEEMS TO FLOAT, WHEN IT DOESN'T NEED TO FLOAT. YOU'D HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT JUST TO UNDERSTAND. NICE SIZE, BUT HAS SOME MOVEMENT ISSUES!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2015 9:34 AM PST

Logitech Wireless Combo Mk520 With Keyboard and Mouse
Logitech Wireless Combo Mk520 With Keyboard and Mouse
Price: $34.99
76 used & new from $19.00

4.0 out of 5 stars LOGITECH MK520 GOOD VALUE, May 29, 2014
i REALLY LIKE THE KEYBOARD. IT OPERATES SO SMOOTHLY AND IS NICE AND NEAT. I REALLY LIKE THIS SET! GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE.

Levolor 7004244494 Baton for Multi-Use Track System, Satin Nickel
Levolor 7004244494 Baton for Multi-Use Track System, Satin Nickel
Price: $10.06
15 used & new from $3.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Levolor Batons are great, March 20, 2014
I had three pair of drapes and needed 6 batons for the panels. These from Levolor are perfect for what I needed. The length is just right. They are a steel gray color, of a good weight, and clipped easily to my curtain rings. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. Thanks Levolor!

Samsung DA29-00003G Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
Samsung DA29-00003G Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack
Price: $30.03
42 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This replacement filter does not fit my 3 yr old refrigerator, March 1, 2014
I bought this filter, and found out the locking mechanism on it is now different. Even though it's the recommended filter on Samsungs website, it will not fit. I have talked with them extensively about the issue, but they won't admit that the newer da29-000003G is not going to fit numerous different models of their refrigerators. Buyers beware!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6