Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for beck! > Reviews

Browse

beck!'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

beck! RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers, Black
Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers, Black
Offered by West Audio
Price: $14.50
90 used & new from $8.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Barely Better than Laptop Speakers, February 15, 2009
These speakers have a very shallow sound. I would rate the sound quality barely better than my laptop speakers which would make me question why I would pay for something that gives me almost the same sound? I guess I thought I would be getting more quality since these are Logitech speakers.

Not only was I disappointed with the sound, the construction of these speakers are extremely cheap. The cover of one of the speakers has fallen off within 3 months of purchase and the volume knob pulls off very easy. I was turning the speakers off and it just popped off! The vertical construction and light-weight also is a design flaw because the speakers fall over very easily. Turning the volume up or down can be a challenge unless done very precisely. I usually had to grab the speaker with my left hand as I adjusted the dial with my right.

Conclusion - If you're on a budget but want better quality sound than your laptop speakers, look to invest into models a little bit higher than this one because these speakers aren't worth the money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2011 9:00 PM PDT