Profile for BugPilot > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BugPilot RSS Feed

Kenzo Flower By Kenzo For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Ounces
Kenzo Flower By Kenzo For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Ounces
Offered by On Stop
Price: $49.19
25 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fragrance - unique, sensual, complex, November 26, 2011
I get compliments from both genders when I wear this fragrance. It is not an intense floral fragrance. Subtle but not dilute.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2013 4:52 PM PDT

Cuisinart DCC-1200BCH Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black Chrome
4 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, quality design, September 20, 2011
After reading the reviews by other posters, I decided to buy this model. I don't regret it. It does not drip or burn the coffee. The first day in use at the office, almost everyone complimented the machine. Yes, the condensation does drip when the top lid is opened, but for the only flaw, I think it is tolerable. Very easy to use and clean.

DenHaus TownHaus Indoor Dog House and End Table, Espresso, Large
DenHaus TownHaus Indoor Dog House and End Table, Espresso, Large
Offered by ShopLadder
Price: $499.99
2 used & new from $499.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful design .. Agree with other reviews, August 29, 2011
A solid piece of furniture. Not made of thin, flimsy wood. The lock on my model was a problem as other reviews mentioned. I simply added a second hinge lock near the top. Easy fix. It also is slightly raised off the floor which I wanted. I would not get one for a heavily coated dog as there is limited airflow, but for my thin coated breed the extra warmth is appreciated. I would order another one without hesitation.

LCM Home Fashion 6-Bar Freestanding Towel Warmer, Drying Rack
LCM Home Fashion 6-Bar Freestanding Towel Warmer, Drying Rack
Price: $62.99
19 used & new from $48.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, August 22, 2011
Like others, I enjoy the towel warmers often found in Europe. This product is a good substitute. We mounted it on the wall. Very pleased with the warmth. I can imagine it would be a little unstable if left as a free-standing object and would warm the towels less efficiently if not against a wall of some sort. The bars are wider on this model than others which provides more surface area against the towel. I would recommend it without hesitation.

Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home, 28-Inch, for Pets up to 35 Pounds
Petnation Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home, 28-Inch, for Pets up to 35 Pounds
Price: $62.56
6 used & new from $58.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase, July 20, 2011
This crate is sturdy and has a clean design. The netting is located higher on the side which prevents scratching through ( an issue with other models), however, this also means less ventilation. My dogs do get warm inside. I am pleased with the product. It is easy to assemble and quick to fold away if guests arrive.

Midwest Select Triple-Door Dog Crate, 48 Inches by 30 Inches by 33 Inches
Midwest Select Triple-Door Dog Crate, 48 Inches by 30 Inches by 33 Inches
Price: $115.69
15 used & new from $89.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the higher price, May 3, 2011
Excellent product. Sturdy construction. Thicker gauge wire than other models and simple to collapse. It is heavier in weight, but I do not transport it often.

OurPets Premium DuraPet Dog Bowl .75pt
OurPets Premium DuraPet Dog Bowl .75pt
Price: $4.95
38 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars durable, clean, no sliding, September 26, 2010
A dog rescue organization and family members recommended these bowls. I now have two of them. I have a dog with a small, narrow nose. I couldn't use this size for a flatter faced dog. Recommend

Oster 5965 1-1/2-Liter Electric Water Kettle, Stainless Steel
Oster 5965 1-1/2-Liter Electric Water Kettle, Stainless Steel
Price: $39.99
20 used & new from $25.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Oster Kettle meets all expectations, May 2, 2010
I read the reviews before purchasing this product. The ones that recommended it, I thank you. No foul water taste, heats quickly (for around two cups of water about 3.5 minutes), stainless-steel interior. The only one downside (and a previous reviewer mentioned it), it is difficult to clean because of the filtration device bracket inside the spout area. I tend to empty the kettle after each use and use filtered water only, so hopefully cleaning will not be a frequent hassle. I have also completely done away with the removable filter as it kept falling out while pouring the water. Its clear window meter displays water level, and when it has reached boiling it simply clicks off. The handle does not become hot, and the pot is easy to hold and pour. I recommend this product.