Profile for TRFB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 404

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TRFB RSS Feed

Price: $24.98
2 used & new from $23.97

1.0 out of 5 stars May not be as SMART as it thinks, March 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I would've installed it had I not seen the small little label that says reads: "WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm". Really, we are supposed to rinse our dishes, fill our water containers through this spray? Why in the world would they make a product that contains harmful materials!!!

I don't get it.

Turtle Beach Large Drift Fast Premium Gaming Mouse Pad for PC and Mac (TBS-4851-01)
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Largest mouse pad I've seen!, March 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the largest mouse pad I've ever seen. A lot of surface. I like that even though it has a logo on it, it doesn't mess with the optical mouse. The back of this pad has a good gripping surface so there should be no problems with that and being that it is rather large, it has some "heft" to it so it shouldn't move around very much.

Irish Spring Signature Hydrating Body Wash, 15 Ounce
Irish Spring Signature Hydrating Body Wash, 15 Ounce
Price: $3.97
8 used & new from $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh as an Irish Spring, March 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This wash goes on really smooth and has a really silky texture to it. It only takes a small amount. Other washes I've used are thicker, but this one is lighter. The fragrance is nice if you like the Irish Spring scent. Also, for being thinner, it does lather well.

Melissa & Doug Charmed Ribbon Bracelets
Melissa & Doug Charmed Ribbon Bracelets
Price: $9.99
12 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use, and well made, March 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice kit to make ribbon charm bracelets. Easy to use. My daughter likes that there are a lot of pretty charms. She feels there should've included more charms included. But aside from that, you can make charms for necklace, bracelets and hair bands. Instructions are easy to follow. You have to tie knots so that the charms can remain on the ribbons. You can reuse them, you just have to untie the knots and create a new band. You can also connect charms to others as well.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer, Pink Grapefruit, 4 Fluid Ounce
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer, Pink Grapefruit, 4 Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.49
6 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to alcohol medications., March 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product was used on my son's face. He likes the product because it goes on smooth. Doesn't burn like other acne medicines with alcohol. He also said that it isn't oily, hence the oil-free. The fragrance is grapefruit instead of the medicine smell associated with medication. Use it after a shower or cleansing the face.

REPEL Sportsmen Dry Aerosol Spray, 4-Ounce
REPEL Sportsmen Dry Aerosol Spray, 4-Ounce
Offered by 21st-Century-Goods
Price: $8.81
19 used & new from $5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for backpacking, March 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Unlike the usual bug repellent, this one is dry. It doesn't feel oily, or heavy on your skin. I like the size for backpacking trips. It has a top that you can turn in order to activate so that it doesn't accidentally get pressed and ruin your pack.

These will be great for my backpacking trips with the Boy Scouts.

Pocky Biscuit Stick, Strawberry, 2.47 Ounce (Pack of 10)
Pocky Biscuit Stick, Strawberry, 2.47 Ounce (Pack of 10)
Price: $20.27
4 used & new from $17.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Wildly addicting, March 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Never had this before. Tastes GREAT. BUT, the only thing I do have to say, is that the calorie count on this is pretty high. 230 calories for the box. Not sure if you are going to eat the whole box in one sitting, but after you taste it, you may.

These little sticks are very light. Not like a pretzel. Pretzel's are more rigid and "harder". These sticks are lighter and are covered with a Strawberry dip. I used it to stir my Hot Chocolate one evening. Of course the Strawberry melted off, but that was the cool thing. These are good for a quick snack, but don't eat the whole box in one sitting...which it is easy to do.

Mountain House Precooked Scrambled Eggs with Bacon Pro Pack
Mountain House Precooked Scrambled Eggs with Bacon Pro Pack
Offered by RainWriter
Price: $8.77
5 used & new from $5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Add water, but be sure to drain well, March 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Easy to use. Just boil the water and pour it in, and wait a few minutes then drain the water and you have an instant meal. The taste if okay, but has a weird flavor to it. Not sure if it was the moisture pack that keep the ingredients dry. Of course I removed it, but, found there were two in the package. The instructions say to remove the small packs BEFORE you pour the water, but it appears AFTER you read the steps. So, if you start the step and move down to the bottom, if you are doing each step, you'll miss it. So, I'm telling you, IF you buy this product, remove ALL the moisture packets first.

These meals are good for backpacking, or hiking or any situation where you need to travel light. Problem with this was you need to make sure to drain the excess water otherwise it's mushy. There are other packs that you can buy that work with a heat element instead of water. I've seen it, and it looks like it works well.

This pack was $9.50. Expensive. I was planning on purchasing a lot of these for my hikes with the Boy Scout troop, but after seeing the price, I'd go broke. Maybe a few instead of for each meal on the trail. I'd look around and shop for the best freeze dry hiking packs.

Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus for Apple, Android, Kindle, Samsung, and Windows Tablets - Silver
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stylus, but concerned about the tip, March 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My previous stylus had a "rubber" head. Which was okay, but I think over time it would've need to be replaced. This stylus is different. I uses this little plastic disc at the bottom of the stylus. That is what comes in contact with the touch screen. I like this stylus. But, my concern is that the disc is connect with a ball bearing of some sorts. I'm curious as to how long it is going to last. This feel pretty hefty. But, I don't know why it's so heavy. My previous stylus also had a writing pen and was much lighter than this one.

Overall I like it. But, I will update this review as time goes by and I use it more.

Disney Princess Twirling Skirt Cinderella Doll
Disney Princess Twirling Skirt Cinderella Doll
Price: $17.59
42 used & new from $15.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinderella twirl, March 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter really loves this doll. Well constructed. The way the twirling works with two wheels on the bottom of her shoes. When you move the wheels forward the dress spins around.

Few points that would've been better are:

The top portion of the dress should be out of material instead of molded plastic.
The arms are stationary so they don't really bend in posable positions

Overall, the doll is made well and would be a nice addition to your Disney Princess collection

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20