Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Luke Macdonald > Reviews

Browse

Luke Macdonald's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Luke Macdonald RSS Feed

Plantronics GameCom 780 Gaming Headset with Surround Sound - USB Compatible with PC
Offered by First Choice USA Distribution
Price: $84.75
19 used & new from $59.00

3.0 out of 5 stars anything higher is painful. 2% is also the lowest my system goes ..., February 29, 2016
Very comfy headphones. The big issue and the reason I returned them was because they where too loud. I can only have my windows volume at 2%, anything higher is painful. 2% is also the lowest my system goes so it's either on or off. I found a hack which required downloading some software and modifying a config file but I was worried that would effect my sound all together, for example when I am using my speakers instead. It seems like it would be something easy for Plantronics to patch but found that other users had to do the hack. I'm not going to bother, going to look for another pair.

IMAGE® 3 Color LED Backlit Programmable Gaming Keyboard USB Wired Multimedia Ergonomic Keyboard with 6 Customize Keys
Offered by BrainyTrade
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I can't get the G buttons to do anything, ..., August 27, 2014
I can't get the G buttons to do anything, and sometimes the keyboard will disconnect/reconnect or stay disconnected until I pull the usb in and out.

Command Round Cord Clips, Clear, 4-Clip
Command Round Cord Clips, Clear, 4-Clip
Price: $6.11
46 used & new from $1.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, the sticky part is a separate peace ..., August 27, 2014
I followed the instructions and it didn't stick at all. Poor design, the sticky part is a separate peace instead of being fastened to the plastic clip itself which means more steps and a weaker hold. I got another kind that you peel off the back, then stick it to the wall. Works way better.

Cooks Standard Wall Mount Pot Rack, 36 by 8-Inch
Cooks Standard Wall Mount Pot Rack, 36 by 8-Inch
Price: $58.94
18 used & new from $51.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 27, 2014
Looks nice and strong enough for the pots I have. Simple as that.

Brybelly Old-Style Foosball Men with Hardware (Set of 26), Red and Blue
Brybelly Old-Style Foosball Men with Hardware (Set of 26), Red and Blue
Price: $35.45
8 used & new from $26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars They Don't Fit, February 11, 2014
The screws where small then the screw hold in my bar. They where very wobbly, could not get them tight.

Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $44.99
11 used & new from $15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars not comfortable, April 6, 2013
The sound quality is good when I push them up against my ears. However they don't fit snug and there is a good inch gap between the back of my head and the plastic. There is some uncomfortable pressure right behind my ears when I push the plastic so that it's up against my head. Sometimes if i wear something with a collar it bumps the headphones, kind of annoying. Besides the awkward fit I like them but not enough to recommend.

Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch Widescreen LED-Lit LCD Monitor
Viewsonic VX2450WM-LED 24-Inch Widescreen LED-Lit LCD Monitor
Offered by ByBuy
5 used & new from $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Is it just me?, October 22, 2010
Well the colors are very rich, very nice looking screen when there is no video going, or game.

However watching shows, and playing games the colors seems run across the screen. I was watching southpark and anything purple or bluish would make flickering lines across the screen. I play stracraft and noticed the same thing, in fallout vegas the sky had like a neon line ring horizonatal across the screen. Sending it back because my other monitor did not do this.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2011 11:19 AM PDT

BioShock
BioShock
73 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Rating for the wrong reasons, May 21, 2009
This review is from: BioShock (Video Game)
People need to learn how to rate a game. I bought this game through Steam, I don't know about this DRM issue, and it never crashed on me. When you rate it on that you are not rating the game but technical aspects.

This game deserves game of the year, it is one of my all time favorites. The story is creative enough to be a successful book or full length feature film. The art work and atmosphere presents the style of the 50's very well with some bizarre but very cool looking surroundings and artwork. It's not just a first person shooter, there is much more. This game can be a little creepy, and asks you to make ethical/moral decisions that will effect the rest of the game play. There are multiple ways to accomplish one task. The only complaint I have is there are only two kinds of enemies, splicers (crazy people) and big Daddies. However this does make sense, and there are different kind of splicers and the turrets and flying machines do add some different types of conflict.