Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for catnomcat > Reviews

Browse

catnomcat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

catnomcat RSS Feed

Luvinia Online [Game Connect]
Luvinia Online [Game Connect]

5.0 out of 5 stars Luvinia is such an amazing game!, July 16, 2012
I cannot stop saying this, but Luvinia is such a good game! The GM-hosted events and in-game events are very fun and I just love talking to all the GMs in-game. They are all very helpful. If you are wondering where I spot one, just head to Core of Aurora and I'm sure you'll see them hanging out with other players. Download it today!

3,500 Sparkcash: Fiesta Online [Game Connect]
3,500 Sparkcash: Fiesta Online [Game Connect]

4.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the most populated MMO communities!, July 16, 2012
I've heard a lot about Fiesta from my friends in the past few months and have been wanting to try it out. Finally found a chance to download this game and omg(!!!) it's so much fun. I mean, this game is the best of many worlds. I love the awesome community that helped me through my first few quests and they're super friendly. If you haven't downloaded this game, I highly recommend anyone to try it out. It's free, so it doesn't hurt to at least try. ;)