Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Kasaru > Reviews

Browse

Kasaru's Profile

Customer Reviews: 86

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kasaru RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Bosal 283-749 Exhaust Silencer
Bosal 283-749 Exhaust Silencer
Price: $113.78
12 used & new from $113.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent OEM replacement, May 27, 2016
Decent cabin sound, but like the review for the sedan version states, it's one piece and needs to be cut and clamped to fit. Also, the muffler sits up next to the gas tank, contacting the heat shield that's in-between. It probably won't cause damage to the tank, but I'll be cutting out the resonator and putting in an offset muffler to hopefully remedy that problem.

Kingston Technology Battlefield 4 Pro QPAD FX Series Gaming MousePad (FX29)
Kingston Technology Battlefield 4 Pro QPAD FX Series Gaming MousePad (FX29)
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made, long-lasting gaming mouse pad, February 17, 2016
Purchased it over a year ago, it's still going strong. Easily the best pad I've ever owned most especially when considering the price. It's the absolute perfect size for me, it's got a smooth surface great for playing games. The bottom end could be a little more stubborn in moving, but I've got it on glass so maybe it's just me. Highly recommended!

Slime 2005-A Pencil Tire Gauge 20-120 PSI with Bonus Caps
Slime 2005-A Pencil Tire Gauge 20-120 PSI with Bonus Caps
Price: $7.33
19 used & new from $2.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Good 20-120 PSI Tire Gauge, December 9, 2015
It's a good tire gauge for the price, one of the few with 20-120 PSI, so it's good for small cars all the way up to heavy duty trucks unlike the 10-50 PSI ones. The only problem I have is that with everyday use, the lines and numbers get rubbed off from repeated use. I can't see the numbers on either PSI side anymore, so I have to buy another one. Considering it's only $4 I can't really complain, but I've had to buy 2 in the last year or so.

Battlefield Bundle [Online Game Code]
Battlefield Bundle [Online Game Code]
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE: Only One Origin Key for Both Games!, November 23, 2015
I bought this bundle when it was $25, when Hardline was impossible to find for cheaper than that at the time from any reputable seller for any platform. I already owned Battlefield 4 Premium Edition on PC and PS4.

BE WARNED: The bundle only provides one code, you have to activate Battlefield 4 and Hardline with the same code, it doesn't matter if you own one or the other already. I was planning on giving a friend the Battlefield 4 code, but that won't be happening.

Amazon, please update the product page to reflect this, that was the whole reason I bought the bundle on a moment's notice like I did. Other than that, they don't come with any DLC, but they're quite good games nonetheless especially for the $25 price tag. Recommended.

Powerbuilt 648691 Oxygen Sensor Offset Puller
Powerbuilt 648691 Oxygen Sensor Offset Puller
Price: $10.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Tool, November 7, 2015
Very sturdy, strong. With this tool, I didn't have to remove the heat shield. Got the sensor off easily, and put the new one on without an issue even with a very horrid 3/8 ratchet.

Spongebob Hero Pants The Game 2015 - PlayStation Vita
Spongebob Hero Pants The Game 2015 - PlayStation Vita
Offered by The Best Only
Price: $18.76
33 used & new from $11.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Kids, Not for the Nostalgic Either, February 3, 2015
I bought this game for myself, a 20 year old man, purely out of the fact that I loved the PS2 Spongebob games "Battle for Bikini Bottom" and "Movie Game" very, very much. I still play them, in fact.

The problem this game has is that it's not fun, at all. It's a chore. I played it for roughly an hour and within the first minute, I decided that I was returning it. Either the developers weren't given enough time/money by Activision, or the developers were lazy and drew their inspirations from said games above, but ENTIRELY MISSED THE POINT.

Considering that this is a review for the Vita version, I had played it on my PlayStation TV. That alone shouldn't impact my decision, it's more like perhaps it's not a console game and it truly is a handheld game. Considering that the controls are utterly basic, without any camera controls, the game is surely a 3DS port, or the other way around; either way the Vita version is not worth your consideration. I'd wait to see reviews, LEGITIMATE reviews (ahem, other Vita reviewers), of the Xbox 360 version, for at least that version has 4 player co-op and that might indicate it being an entirely different game and experience. If so, I might just get that one.

The main problem that this game suffers from is throwing everything at the player in the span of a few levels. The thing I noticed is that the enemies are hardly introduced, but for the first one; the "dirty bubble". The issue here, that was not at all present within the games mentioned above, is that all of the enemies can be dispatched similarly. Just mash the square button. There's no interesting enemies considering this issue. The way that the game tries to switch it up, is that there are different attack types. There is the typical "Karate Chop" as seen in the other Spongebob games, except that in this one you can mash away without ever fearing being hit. The second attack is a long-range attack. There is a third, useless one, the "overhead stop" or whatever, but the same effect can be achieved, and better, by just using the Karate Chop. The absolute only variety that this game has in regards to combat is the 6 characters (Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Sandy, and Plankton) and their superpowers, of which can only be active for so long. That said variety? It's only within that time-restrained superhero mode, and even then only the long range weapon. Otherwise, the characters are essentially identical other than their appearance in in-game lines (which quickly become nothing but a nuisance). The three world types might as well be identical as well, as with all of the aforementioned enemies. The bosses are a complete joke, too, and not the good kind.

I might understand the appeal for the younger audience, but they shouldn't have to be subjected to such mediocrity. The Spongebob games of the PS2 era were intelligently designed, charming, funny, challenging, and above all, FUN. These seem to be missing here, for Spongebob and his buddies are just terribly annoying and childish, whereas the older Spongebob games were at the least entertaining in their random lines. This game just has them spouting something about a dream or something nonsensical over and over again when dispatching enemies.

Unless you're a newcomer to the Spongebob games (ie. haven't played any PS2 generation Spongebob games), then this is something you'll want to stay far, far away from. It's rife with bugs, as it is clearly an unfinished product, made with either too little time, or too little care from the developers. Unless you like mediocrity, then stay away. You'll have nightmares from Spongebob's walk cycle of coming at you...

Tonor® Ultra Slim Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Mouse 800/1200/1600 DPI Black
Tonor® Ultra Slim Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Mouse 800/1200/1600 DPI Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Nvidia Shield Tablet, January 21, 2015
I bought this for my newly purchased Nvidia Shield Tablet. It works flawlessly. Paired without a problem (once I found out how to pair the mouse, I'm not the only one with such issues; just hold all three buttons, minus DPI button). The mouse requires 2 AAA batteries that aren't included, which means that while it's not rechargable via micro USB, the battery lifespan will be better. The only issue with the build is the scroll wheel which has a small, sharp piece of plastic left over in the shaping process. Other than that, it's a very worthy mouse for any portable device. I can't imagine having to spend any more money on a mouse for a better experience than I did with this one.

Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition - PlayStation 3
Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition - PlayStation 3
Offered by Fulfillinc
Price: $37.49
103 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tactical Camera Goodness, December 8, 2014
Great tactical camera for $45, sold the rest of the piece of crap bundle. Five stars.

Mini PS2 to HDMI Converter Adapter Supports PS2 Display Modes (480i, 576i, 480p)
Offered by Bilins Inc.
Price: $22.59
2 used & new from $22.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Advertising, October 12, 2014
I bought the Panglong version of the PS2 HDMI converter a while back, and this is the same exact one, package and all. The problem here is that it is advertised as a different brand. I sold the Panglong one and bought this one because it says it upscaled to 1080P. It does not, and neither does the Panglong one, and they changed the Amazon page to reflect this only after I bought one. It works with my PS2 slim, but it is misadvertised and I am very disappointed yet again.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 2-Pack - 6.5 Feet (2 Meters) Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality of Picture and Sound, October 9, 2014
Outstanding quality. The picture is as clear for any device that I've seen. For the price, the two pack is worth it (currently less than $8, where as the single cable is nearly $6). The only thing I would note is that I wish that they would have more than just two colors, blue and green, because I have already bought two 2-packs and will be getting a third 2-pack soon, so it has already become difficult knowing where each cable begins and where it ends.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9