Profile for singingfrog7 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

singingfrog7 RSS Feed

Kinda Yoga: Jungle Story
Kinda Yoga: Jungle Story
DVD
Price: $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers and still a favorite 4 years later!, January 5, 2014
This is one of my daughter's two favorite yoga videos. I started looking for kid-friendly ones when she was only about 18 months. She is 5 years old now and still loves doing Kinda Yoga. I highly recommend it!

Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for HTC Desire - Green
Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for HTC Desire - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, great price, August 15, 2011
I always buy my cases online because I have had so-so results with so many of them. When I don't pay very much for one, I don't get as upset when it breaks or falls off. This case has done neither after almost a year of use! It still stays tight around my phone, no stretching. It hasn't ripped or even gotten any gouges in the silicone even though my toddler has thrown or caused me to drop my phone many times. Might I add that the phone still works really well so the case is also helping to make my phone baby-proof!

Guy Fieri ER 28 Knuckle Sandwich Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Blade, Made of High Carbon German Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, August 15, 2011
Got this for my husband as a birthday present and he absolutely loves it! I had a hard time justifying so much money for 'just a knife' but he is more the chef than I am and he says it is so much sharper and makes things so easy to chop!

LeapFrog My Own Leaptop, Pink
LeapFrog My Own Leaptop, Pink
Price: $17.24
50 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for my 2 y-o's birthday!, January 26, 2011
This is the perfect balance of fun sounds, shapes and games that is easy for a 2-3 y-o to use! I was looking for a 'laptop' toy for my daughter's 2nd birthday but most out there were either too easy (just colored shapes and lights, not a lot of interaction) or too hard (real keyboard, hard to play if you can't read yet.) She liked playing with my son's Star Wars laptop toy, but she would get frustrated because she couldn't make it do the things he could without help. It has a qwerty keyboard but there are 3 different settings so you can put it on alphabet, music or animal games so you don't have to know your letters to have fun with it! There is an email button at the top which she loves because if you hook it up to your computer, you can personalize up to 3 emails to be 'sent' to her. When she pushes it, she hears "You have an email from Mommy!" or Daddy or C---- (her brother.) You can also personalize it with their name. She loves opening it and hearing, "Hi, K------! Let's learn about (animals, music or the alphabet)" There is a playlist button that you can customize, again via USB. Every kid has their favorite songs so you can program it to play 3 favorite kids songs and there is a list that you choose 2 classical instrumentals from.

Basically I can't say enough about it. If they just want to push random buttons, they will love it. If they are a bit older and can follow simple instructions, the voice of the toy speaks slowly and clearly so your child doesn't have to read to play the learning games so again, I think they will love it. Mine sure does!