Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for A. Askew > Reviews

Browse

A. Askew's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Askew RSS Feed

ROYAL CANIN Canine Hypoallergenic Selected Protein PV for Canine (17.6 lb)
ROYAL CANIN Canine Hypoallergenic Selected Protein PV for Canine (17.6 lb)
Offered by Pet Centrals
Price: $70.56
4 used & new from $70.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Canin is an excellent brand. I have used their kitten food frequently, August 19, 2015
Royal Canin is an excellent brand. I have used their kitten food frequently, when fostering nursing mothers and their kittens. Recently, my vet recommended this food for my dog with allergies. However, when I went to order it, I discovered that Amazon charges $13 more for a $25 bag than either my vet or other web sources that deliver.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2015 3:20 PM PDT

Tea and Madness
Tea and Madness

5.0 out of 5 stars 'And the balloon flies.', June 29, 2015
This review is from: Tea and Madness (Kindle Edition)
'Tea and Madness' is a remarkable collection of poetry and prose that tells of the author's life -- pain, fear, joy, love, and hope, Her willingness to share the most personal moments of her life give this work an extraordinary power. Each new poem or story takes us into an event that changed her. At the same time, each change has strengthened her. With piercing honesty, the author shares her moments of tragedy, confronts the agony, and pulls away from the experience, stronger and hopeful. She can be immobilized by fear and enchanted by the sun. Life has filled with joy and passion. She has battled her dragons and left the reader with this treasure -- a book that is to be read several times over. There is much to be learned and much to be celebrated in 'Tea and Madness'.

Creative Converting Paper Napkins, 3-Ply 16 in x 16 in Dinner Size, Glittering Gold Color, 25-Count Packages (Pack of 5)
Offered by Lewis Party Supplies
Price: $14.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible color "Glittering Gold", February 9, 2015
Horrible color "Glittering Gold". These are not "gold" but brown with a hint of green... and do not "glitter" in any way.

Creative Converting Touch of Color 2-Ply 50 Count Paper Dinner Napkins, Glittering Gold
Price: $4.22
3 used & new from $4.22

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible color. These are NOT gold, February 9, 2015
Horrible color. These are NOT gold. Nor do they glitter in any way.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony CD/Cassette?stereo player, April 26, 2012
Sony Radio CD MP3 Cassette Stereo Boombox w/ Remote

I bought this CD player because I had been unable to find a bedside CD player with decent sound quality. I had achieved that only once -- with another Sony -- but it had worn out years ago. This one is excellent. I think Sony is able to produce a product that can be relied on for good quality. Having a remote can be handy. Having a CD player with good quality sound is priceless.

Speak French with Confidence with Three Audio CDs: A Teach Yourself Guide (TY: Conversation)
by Jean-Claude Arragon
Edition: Audio CD
12 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I am Confident., April 10, 2011
I am planning a trip to France. I purchased several workbooks and cd sets from Amazon to start preparing myself. My French tutor looked at all of them and chose "Speak French with Confidence" as the program that would most likely prepare me well for a trip to France in six months. I have been using the cds and little book. I am enjoying practicing my French as I drive, and I do feel confident that I will be able to engage in simple chats while in France. I will be able to order a meal, make a purchase, ask and understand directions, and meet my basic needs from aspirin to taxis while in France. An excellent and accessible program.

Best Pet Black 49" Triple-door Suitcase Style Folding Dog Crate with Free Pan - 49"(l) X 29"(w) X 32"(h)
Offered by Best Massage Store
Price: $54.99
3 used & new from $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., April 10, 2011
I chose the Best Pet 36 inch crate because it had the best price. At the time, I thought that as long as it was metal, all crates would be equal. Not so. My 30 pound shepherd/hound mix is 10 months old, and he has been able to bend the bars, the door, and I can only imagine what will be next. I will pay more next time for a stronger, better built crate.

Hand Painted Alcantara Serving Bowl - Handmade in Deruta
Hand Painted Alcantara Serving Bowl - Handmade in Deruta

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lemons, September 19, 2009
I wanted Italian pottery for my sister for her birthday. Most pottery from Umbria is very expensive. While this bowl was not cheap, I thought it was a bargain -- compared to ordering something from Deruta and paying the shipping (which would have cost four times the amount I paid). My sister was delighted with her gift, and I am too.

Mrs. Meyer's Oxygen Bleach Stain Remover
Mrs. Meyer's Oxygen Bleach Stain Remover

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised, September 19, 2009
This product was advertised as an Oxygen Bleach Stain Remover, and I thought I had found the solution to the blueberry stain in my sink. However, it turned out to be for pet stains. As I have a dog, I am well fixed with pet stain removers, and this product is totally useless to me.