Profile for JaredE > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JaredE RSS Feed

OEM Motorola Car Charger for Motorola DROID BIONIC, Motorola CLIQ 2, CLIQ XT and Motorola DEFY
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, at a great price!, April 24, 2012
I paid very little for this charger, and it works great. The one thing that can get a bit annoying is the bright blue light, at night it lights up your entire car with a blue hue. Other than that, it charges it quickly, and seems well-built.

Belkin F5L001 Laptop Cooling Pad
Belkin F5L001 Laptop Cooling Pad
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $24.99
19 used & new from $8.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I think I'll look into Targus., February 9, 2011
I purchased this product from Best Buy. A week later, a piece of the fan broke. Mind you, I was using it on a flat desk and it never moved. I returned it, and they convinced me to exchange it for the same one. About a month and a half later, after I had lost the receipt, the same thing happened again. I tried taking it apart and supergluing it, but still, it would not work. On another note, it was the noisiest chill mat I ever had. Sure, it cooled the laptop down a bit, but not as well as the Targus model a friend of mine has.

Do not buy this product. The one fan does not evenly distribute cool air unless your CPU and battery are in the middle of the laptop. Get a 2 fan model, and don't buy Belkin. I have had so many problems with their products, and I am the type of person who takes good care of his electronics.