Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Texas)

Built  E-LT15-BLK Laptop Case with Removable Sleeve (Black)
Built E-LT15-BLK Laptop Case with Removable Sleeve (Black)
Offered by bcojoe
Price: $42.77
3 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag that wears well over time, December 29, 2013
I got this bag 4 years ago, and I still use it regularly. It has clean lines and easily holds a 13" mac laptop and all of my work papers. The adjustable shoulder strap is great, because I live in the city and often wear the bag cross-body when walking to and from public transit. This bag is very durable (still looks new, a couple of small 'dents' in the fabric, but no wear spots) and is very, very well-made. I highly recommend it as a simple, nice-looking and useable work/computer bag.

Anker® 2 x 1700mAh Li-ion Batteries for Sprint HTC EVO 4G (A9292), EVO Shift 4G, Droid Incredible, Touch Pro 2, Snap with Anker® Travel Charger, and 18-Month Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy I purchased these batteries, August 25, 2012
As many reviewers have noted, the battery that came with their evo's do not last very long, a few hours, then need charging. These batteries are great - I get a full day's usage. I had to figure out the charger, but once I did, works well. Now, when traveling, having my phone dying on me is no longer on my mind (used to try & find an electric outlet to recharge if had connecting flights). Highly recommend this product if you're having battery life issues with your HTC EVO. These batteries are one of those great small life-changing things.

Overbuilt Duffel In Black
Overbuilt Duffel In Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, December 11, 2008
First, be aware, it's very large. For me, that's great, it'll hold all my stuff. A couple magazines, a book, my purse, my daily soda, and sometimes my lunch. I love it. Even without pockets, this bag suits my needs. It opens wide for easy access, and zips closed if need-be, and I think that despite its large size, it has a nice, clean appearance. I like that despite the soft material (great to protect bag contents and insulates keeping my drink cool longer) the bag totally holds its shape. This bag would be great for travel, that second bag that you cram all the things you don't put in your suitcase.

Pasta: Williams-Sonoma Collection
Pasta: Williams-Sonoma Collection
by Lorenza De' Medici Stucchi
Price: $13.09
195 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cookbook, February 9, 2003
When I first received this book I pretty much read it from cover to cover. It's a delight. Each recipe has a corresponding full-page photo. Further, a pertinent, and what I found to be enlightening, piece of information is included as a sidenote with each recipe. I wrote down 11 recipes that I plan to try -- more typically two, maybe three, is the number of recipes that I will make from any one cookbook. Anyhow, I have made the bolognese sauce w/ fresh egg pasta and it was excellent. The entire family loved it! The sections are well thought out and can be used as a guide to what you need. Want something fast? Quick Suppers. Something tried & true? the Classics. There were several terrific sounding recipes under Elegant Entertaining. Great to look at, fun to read, and well-chosen recipes. It's a keeper.

Stieglitz: A Memoir / Biography
Stieglitz: A Memoir / Biography
by Sue Davidson Lowe
74 used & new from $0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Entirely worthwhile read., July 25, 2001
This is an excellent biography. Written by Sue Davidson Lowe, Alfred Stieglitz's niece, "Stieglitz : A Memoir/Biography" is written objectively, yet with the knowingness and acceptance of a relative. This book presents a well-balanced picture of Stieglitz, his accomplishments (not only his own artistic endeavors, but his efforts to make photography an accepted art form), friends, family, and life. When I was done reading this biography, I felt that I had been presented with a coherent, entertaining, and candid portrayal of Stieglitz. I have read many biographies and autobiographies, of these, I have felt that about one-fourth are well-written and worth reading -- this Stieglitz biography is one of them.