Profile for Relwok > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Relwok RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
2 x Gold Stars 11568302-02 LED Replacement Bulb 1003 / 1141 / 1156 Base 190 LUMS 12V or 24V Natural White
Offered by Smart Camping World
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Change those conventional light bulbs!, June 14, 2015
Great! What a difference! Bright light in my campervan.

Fstoppers Flash Disc (FS FlashDisc) Portable Speedlight Softbox
Fstoppers Flash Disc (FS FlashDisc) Portable Speedlight Softbox
Offered by Kellards
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't think too much these work great!, June 14, 2015
So much more convenient to carry in my photo bag than umbrellas!

YONGNUO YN560 IV YN-560IV Wireless Flash Speedlite Master + Slave Flash + Built-in Trigger System for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Fujifilm Panasonic Digital Cameras
Offered by CHI Meters
Price: $71.00
84 used & new from $65.98

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT wireless flash system., June 14, 2015
Love these strobes. For years I have been using Vivitar 283s that I had purchased back in 1976. They work well but he new technology of these Yongnuo 560 IVs beats the Vivitars hands down. I use them with YN560-TX Flash Controller and makes my job so much easier to adjust my speed llghts. I can hear the speed lights when they have charged quickly and I just keep shooting.

I enjoy using these wireless flashes as much as my studio strobes.

Cutequeen Trading 10pcs LED Car Lights Bulb White T10 2835 20-smd 400 Lumens 194 168 (Pack of 10)
Offered by autocarstore
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 14, 2015
LEDs are the best. I have installed in my campervan and what a difference it makes!

Ken Burns' The West Season 1
Ken Burns' The West Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Marvelous!, June 14, 2015
I enjoy PBS Series and this is just one of them!

Pencil by FiftyThree Digital Stylus for iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPad 3/4 - Walnut
Price: $59.95
7 used & new from $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not excellent, January 22, 2015
I purchased this item because I use the iPad app Paper by 53 quite a lot.

I am a pen and pencil nut. I enjoy my fountain pens, my roller ball pens, my mechanical pencils and assortment of styli for my iPad.

This one is cool looking and a comfortable stylus. It does not function that much better than my Pogo stylus which I can interchange the heads to different sizes and the software can adjust. I have added it my pencil case where it looks stylish with other styli that I use with my iPad.

Day-Light Sky 10,000 LUX Bright Light Therapy Lamp (DL2000)
Day-Light Sky 10,000 LUX Bright Light Therapy Lamp (DL2000)
Price: $144.06
11 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars When the sun doesn't shine, January 22, 2015
In the deep cloudy northern tier of Minnesota where the sun shines infrequently from November through March , this is a necessity! Assembles quickly works well and gets the serotonin working. LOVE-IT!

YONGNUO YN-300-II 300 LED Camera / Video Light With remote For Canon , Nikon , samsung , Olympus , JVC , Pentax cameras and camcorders, 3200-5500K adjustable color temperature
Offered by Trust-Mart
Price: $57.99
35 used & new from $53.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my camera bag, January 22, 2015
This light is a great addition to my camera bag. Often it takes too much time to set-up and adjust a strobe and one just needs a little fill or hi-light light for a still. For video with my DSLR it is the same task. It adjusts, comes with filters and has barn doors everything required to make having a simple additional light available!

DSTE® 2x NP-F550 Battery + DC01 Travel and Car Charger Adapter for Sony CCD-RV100 CCD-RV200 CCD-SC5 CCD-SC9 CCD-TR1 CCD-TR215 CCD-TR940 CCD-TR917 Camera as NP-F330 NP-F530 NP-F570
Offered by DSTE Technology
Price: $21.21
2 used & new from $21.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected., January 22, 2015
Just what I expected it to be. Two batteries with a charger.

Ziotek ZT1212590 Flat 18-Inch Power Strip Liberator, 5-Pack
Ziotek ZT1212590 Flat 18-Inch Power Strip Liberator, 5-Pack
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Inventions, January 22, 2015
I have been using variations of the adapter, extension plug/cord for years. External power supplies for electronics take up too much space on power strips. I can't stop finding new uses for them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5