Profile for T. Knack > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Knack "Elijah's MOM" RSS Feed (Liberty , NY USA)

3M Digital Basal Thermometer
3M Digital Basal Thermometer
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thermometer!!!, August 18, 2005
I bought this thermometer after reading "Taking charge of your fertility" by Toni Weschler. (Great Book!) I found this thermometer very easy to use and I love the fact that as soon as you turn the thermometer on is shows you the very last temperature that you took. This feature is good for me because although I take my temp at 5:00am I don't record it till later. Also some people have complained about the beeping the thermometer makes, but in all honesty, it is really not very loud at all. Unless your sigmificant other is a ridiculously light sleeper it really should not bother anyone. Plus if your like me and barely awake when you take your temp it will help you know when the thermometer is done taking your temp and you can go back to sleep. I highly reccomend this thermometer.

Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health (Revised Edition)
by Toni Weschler
283 used & new from $1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, July 18, 2005
This book has taught me a lot about fertility and what goes on in my own body. I am currently using the FAM method to put off pregnancy until next year but I have learned so much about my own body and cycle that I can feel confident when I do choose to have another child. With my first child I had no idea when I got pregnant. My due date was incorrect because I thought I had irregular cycles. Well nothing was irregular I just needed to learn about my own body. I reccomend this book if you are trying to conceive or if you are in a committed relatioship and just trying to get off birth control and "Take charge of your fertility".