Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Ken Bramlette > Reviews

Browse

Ken Bramlette's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ken Bramlette RSS Feed

GPS Cradle Holder Compatible with Garmin Nuvi
GPS Cradle Holder Compatible with Garmin Nuvi
Offered by GPS City
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed my problem, December 19, 2011
I have a NUVI 750 and the GTM 20 Traffic cable with a lifetime subscription. For a while now the connection has been a problem. I would have to wiggle it several times to get it to charge the NUVI.

On a recent trip to Boston I tried to get it to work in the rental car and it just would not work. Luckily the NUVI's battery lasted long enough to get me to the hotel.

I started looking for solutions and ran across this cradle. After reading the reviews I decided to order one. I was not sure if it was the cradle or the cable but this was the cheaper option.

I ordered it on Thursday and got it Monday morning using regular shipping. I connected it to the Nuvi and took it to the car to test. It worked perfectly. My GTM 20 powered the unit and the traffic feature worked like a champ.

I am very happy with the quality of the cradle and the service.