Profile for Justin R Metz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justin R Metz RSS Feed

6 mm Tungsten Carbide Ring With Grooved Center Brushed and Polished Finish Size 9.5
Offered by CleverEve Inc.
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Ring!!!, May 28, 2013
After seeing a variety of Tungsten Carbide rings selling the jewelry stores for $150 or more, I decided to try my luck with the ones on Amazon which were considerably less expensive. I figured that since these aren't precious metal rings, why should I spend hundreds of dollars? I am 100% happy with the ring I received. The size is correct and the quality is superb. The only note that I would make to anyone purchasing this ring is that the center groove is actually the same brushed color and not a darker shade of grey as it appears in the picture (its just the shadow that the photo picks up). Well worth the investment. Standard shipping also had me receiving the ring in less than 1 week.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet, Supports 3D and Audio Return (3 Feet)
Offered by HQ Security
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent HDMI cable and great value, November 17, 2012
I'm an audio engineer and I want people to not be fooled into thinking they need to spend insane amounts of money for HDMI cables. HDMI protocol can be carried for up to 50' on a decent cable. I chose this cable since it works with both 3D and ethernet over HDMI (with supported devices). Excellent value and performs flawlessly!

BlueRigger High speed HDMI cable with Ethernet 6 Feet (2m) - Supports 3D and Audio return [Latest Version]
Offered by HQ Security

URC MasterControl RF20 Universal Learning Remote with RF Capability
Price: $55.00
19 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Universal Remote- VERY Versatile, November 17, 2012
I purchased this as a replacement for the first RF20 I had bought about 7 years ago. Finally wore out after regular daily use. This remote works with their RF adapter allowing you to control multiple devices from anywhere in your home (mine even works outside from 75' away). You can program 'macros' so one button push will do multiple operations like turn on your cable/satelitte box, turn on your TV, turn on your audio receiver and set everything to the appropriate channel. I've also programmed mine to operate my electric skylight and other remote devices. Has a red backlight for seeing the buttons at night. Unless you're looking to spend several hundred dollars for their newer version with color display and a few more features, this is the best universal programmable remote around. FYI- since its a learning remote, I found it is much easier to have it 'learn' each button rather than try and use the manufacturers preset settings.

HDMI Converter HD Output 720P 1080P (Supports Wii Display Modes NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
Offered by VegasWind
Price: $18.99
13 used & new from $14.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Great adapter for HDMI system, November 17, 2012
I purchased this adapter to allow me to hook up my Wii to an HDMI TV. Please not this DOES NOT upgrade the Wii to 1080i/1080p resolution- it is just a cable adapter, but works as intended.

Intex 1000 GPH (Gallon Per Hour) Pool Filter Pump
Intex 1000 GPH (Gallon Per Hour) Pool Filter Pump
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $44.95
6 used & new from $44.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pump upgrade for small pools, November 17, 2012
I purchased this pump as a replacement for a 1000 gallon, 12' diameter inflatable pool. The original pump had small filters that clogged very quickly. This unit does a much better job of circulating the water and filter lasted much longer.

Shure RK244G
Shure RK244G
Offered by Liquid Inc
Price: $26.04
3 used & new from $25.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement part, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Shure RK244G
This is an excellent OEM replacement if you have a damaged plastic wind screen/grille to a Shure SM57. Easy to install with instructions. Is a little expensive considering that you can get a replacement metal grille for an SM58 for under $10, but this is much better than just buying a new mic!