Profile for Gina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gina RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year
The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars :(, December 18, 2014
I am a huge Bravo fan and a fan of andy's. Loved Most Talkative. Even bought it for my mom who loves Susan Lucci. But this one is kind of a sad read, really. It details his days which apparently consist of hobnobbing with celebs, eating out, partying a ton, working out, getting 2 hour massages, walking his dog and doing his show. Oh and obsessing over 5 pounds. He looks for love on tinder and flirts with everyone. Oh Andy. Listen - you are lovable for who you are. You don't need to turn up the flirt so much.
I don't know. I keep reading it in hopes of getting to something truly inspired or gleaning some new insight into his mind but it's not coming. I tried to like this one but I wish he would've done something either more 'insider' with real info on the housewives (why bother telling juicy stories without naming names when you name dropped the entire rest of the book?) or not at all.

Set of 7 Elegant Beaded Sparkling Gems Embellished Pillar & Votive Candle Holder Centerpiece Decoration

1.0 out of 5 stars No pillar, no smiling, no happy, December 8, 2014
BOooooOooooo. I bought these and only the votive holders arrived, no pillar. The photo shows one large candle holder and a bunch of little ones but all I got were the littles. >>sound of Price is Right trumpets deflating<<

They're cute and all but THEY ARE LONELY, WHERE IS THE BIG ONE?

Sleep Apnea Relief
Sleep Apnea Relief
Offered by Professional Nutritionals
Price: $31.76
5 used & new from $31.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm too vain for a CPAP so thanks, December 8, 2014
I've just started taking these, the past two nights. I have apnea and sorry but AM NOT WEARING that mask to sleep. Nope. Not gonna do it. No. I tried, I gave up all of my dignity for like 3 weeks and I set aside my overflowing font of vanity and I TRIED AND I CAN'T. I woke up every morning and the mask was literally yards away on the floor. Like, I had thrown it off of me while in my sleep and had no recollection come morning. That thing had trajectory on it. I can't.

And yet, I can't breathe at night. My nose is perpetually stuffed up. I have tried every nose spray on the market and the only ones that work are the ones that you aren't supposed to use more than 3 nights in a row. Can't breathe. Vain. Won't wear hose attached to face. Probz.

So naturally, I came to Amazon in search of a magical cure. I tried the things you shove in your nose? Those help a little but they hurt and feel weird and sometimes make weird noises like your nose is one of those Whistling Pete fireworks. Also once they fall out of your nose, just forget it, they're one in the same with your carpet fibers and they're gone forever.

I stumbled upon these capsules. I am desperate. I order them and try them.

Now here's the thing - I have no idea whether I breathed any quieter because I am single (haaaaayyyy). But what I CAN say is that both nights, I DREAMED. I had really vivid, long dreams. And I don't recall flip flopping around in my sleep like I normally do. And I woke up feeling almost refreshed, which never ever happens. So I'm giving these a tentative 4 star because it's TBD if they actually help my apnea or just throw me into a comatose state wherein I still sound like a train but at least I'm having lovely dreams, hopefully one tonight about Mark Ruffalo kthx.

Pet Odor Eliminator & Pet Urine Cleaner: Professional Strength Enzyme Cleaner - More Powerful Than Natures Miracle Urine Destroyer - Best Odor Eliminator - Cat Urine Odor Remover and Dog Urine Remover- Pet Stain Remover - Best Urine Neutralizer Pets Supplies - Carpet Cleaner Pet Urine Smell Remover - Home and Automotive Upholstery Cleaner - Urine Gone Permanently - Eliminate Dogs & Cats Odor - GUARANTEED to Get Urine Off and Leave Zero Odor and Stink Free - Great Pet Deodorizer to Remove Odors Out of Small Animal Cages - Various Sizes (32 oz)
Offered by Rocco & Roxie Supply Co.
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog had a bladder infection and peed on the BRAND NEW carpet. I know., November 14, 2014
OK if your dog has ever had a bladder infection and peed on the carpet, you and I can talk. You and I, dear Amazonian friend, understand the absolute death-stench that is super-bacteria-infested doggy urine. There is a special place for this smell somewhere in a circa of Hades.

The smell was SO BAD and SO STRONG and I had BRAND NEW CARPET and it was in my son's gaming room where he and his friends spend all their time. Imagine the neurosis. I tried a popular odor remover with good reviews. It didn't even touch the smell. I googled. I tried vinegar and baking soda. I doused the area with warm water and wasted 2 rolls of paper towels mopping it up. It STILL STUNK. Now it smelled like urine and vinegar.

I came back to Amazon and found this product. It was spendier than some of the other things I'd tried but the reviews were so good, I ordered it to arrive the next day because I couldn't deal. I also ordered the Bissell little green machine to wet-vac it up. I checked the front door every 22 minutes hoping the delivery guy had come and just didn't ring the doorbell.

Finally, it arrived tonight. I followed the instructions and just finished wet-vacuuming and there is ZERO pee smell in that room. It leaves behind a nice scent - it's sort of an interesting minty-floral. This stuff works. Do yourself a favor, do not pass go, do not collect a thousand bottles of enzyme stuff that doesn't work. Get this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2014 6:18 AM PST

Clarks Women's Evant Julie,Black Nubuck,US 9 W
Clarks Women's Evant Julie,Black Nubuck,US 9 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 12, 2014
My fave sandals!! Got so many compliments on these all summer long.

WE Furniture Wood TV Stand, 58-Inch, Industrial Grey
WE Furniture Wood TV Stand, 58-Inch, Industrial Grey
Offered by Organization-Store
Price: $129.97
2 used & new from $129.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 12, 2014
Love this. I put it together myself (single female). Took me about 2 hours but pretty simple. Looks great and feels sturdy.

Hue Women's Ultra Leggings with Wide Waistband, Black, X-Large
Hue Women's Ultra Leggings with Wide Waistband, Black, X-Large
Price: $36.00
6 used & new from $36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 12, 2014
Love these.

Partly Cloudy with Scattered Worries - A Christian Living Devotional: Finding Peace in All Kinds of Weather (Christian Devotionals for Women)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't think you need this? Think again, November 18, 2013
I love Kathy's transparency in this book - she is a courageous, inspiring soul and it shines through like sunshine in her book. In a world packed with worries, I'm glad to have this resource to reflect upon. I didn't even think I *needed* a book on this subject, but once I started to read, I realized I most definitely did. My young son said to me the other day, "I'm just so stressed out!" and I realized, he was saying what *I* often say. I don't want to model stressed/frazzled/worried behavior for my son! This book is going to come in handy after all. :)

The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days
The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days
by JJ Virgin
Price: $15.66
269 used & new from $2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this plan -, April 14, 2013
A friend inspired me to check this book out, as I have a number of food intolerances that I had mostly been ignoring. I hadn't been feeling well. My stomach wasn't well. I'd been gaining a lot of weight and was tired and needed a kick in the pants. This book did it for me.
I've only been on the plan for 5 days but I can say without a doubt that it has eased the stomach pain I was in, and I have a lot more energy and overall just FEEL better. I am down 3 pounds so far, but that's not really the most important part of all this for me. Yes, I want to (need to) drop pounds, but learning about why all of these foods and how they damage the body has really motivated me to do MORE than lose weight - I am motivated to treat myself well and to be healthy.

The book was an easy read. I like JJ's no-nonsense approach and the way she explains the damaging effects of GMO and other gut-harming foods. I also thought it was great that I had a question about a certain food, asked about it on her Facebook page, and she responded really quickly and personally.

I don't crave sugar, which is pretty amazing in only 5 days. My new go-to dessert? Blackberries with a tablespoon of almond butter on the side. Heaven! Who knew?? Thanks, JJ. I like this new me.

Highly recommend for anyone who is ready to change their life.

STINK FREE Instantly! Urine Odor Remover for Pet Urine 32 Oz Bottle
STINK FREE Instantly! Urine Odor Remover for Pet Urine 32 Oz Bottle
Offered by Stink Free Direct
Price: $11.39
12 used & new from $9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars MIRACLE PRODUCT!!!, October 19, 2012
I don't leave reviews very often, but this product deserves massive amounts of praise. I have two cats and a dog and a new home. The cats have peed on the stair landings, and the dog has a spot in one of the bedrooms that she pees in if she gets scared. I've tried EVERYTHING to get rid of the odor from the pet urine and it really was affecting my life -- I have a beautiful new home and I was really upset about the carpets being 'ruined'. I had carpet cleaners out here TWICE and spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars for carpet treatments that didn't even work. I tried Nature's Miracle, some kind of Oxy Petco product, and even a natural remedy I read about online that involved baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, scrubbing and vacuuming -- NOTHING took the awful odor away. I was THISCLOSE to ripping out the carpets and spending a bunch more money when I read the reviews for Stink Free and decided to give it a try.

It is AMAZING. I poured the product on both of the affected areas and the odor was instantaneously gone. No scrubbing, no dabbing, no blotting - easiest thing ever. The scent left behind is reminiscent of Febreze - it smells like clean laundry. It's been a few days since applying and the horrible smells are still gone. In fact, I had the door closed in the bedroom with the dog pee and I opened the door this morning to a beautiful smelling room. Such a relief!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU for this product. I am stocking up on the gallon sizes!

Page: 1 | 2