Profile for Ohioan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 125

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ohioan "Amazonian 2082" RSS Feed (Dreary Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ
Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ
Price: $249.95
23 used & new from $239.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Last, May 31, 2015
I'm on my 2nd oven in 5 years and it's now broken. When I press the start button, instead of starting the convection option turns off and on. On my last one, it just flat out stopped working. They do not last if you use them everyday. Not sure what I should do for my 3rd one.

Carhartt Men's  Rugged Cargo Short Relaxed Fit,Tan ,34
Carhartt Men's Rugged Cargo Short Relaxed Fit,Tan ,34
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Order At Least 1 Size Up Maybe 2, May 16, 2015
I own the same style of pants so decided to get the shorts. They are at least 1 size if not 2 sizes too small.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Pull Up Bridle Belt, Brown, 34
Tommy Hilfiger Men's Pull Up Bridle Belt, Brown, 34
Price: $26.39
2 used & new from $26.39

1.0 out of 5 stars The color rubbed off as soon as I tried it on., May 16, 2015
The color rubbed off as soon as I tried it on.

Swing Kingdom Stainless Steel Swing Hook
Swing Kingdom Stainless Steel Swing Hook
Offered by Swing Kingdom
Price: $9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars I Suggest The Hillman Group 851861 Hook Instead, March 5, 2015
I bought the The Hillman Group 851861 Swing Hook Kit 2-Pack style of hook because I couldn't go through the board from the top down. I could only start from the bottom and go up because the top of the board is not accessible. After researching 4 other types of swing hangers I determined that this is the best one for the price. I have indeed installed it. It's working great and is basically silent.

Swing Hangers for Wooden Sets You'd have to have access to the top of the board for this hook to work, which I didn't.

Swing Kingdom Stainless Steel Swing Hook It's nice that this hook is made of stainless steel, but if you look at the design it's actually 2 pieces connected by an axel. That's not the sturdiest design. The price is only for one hook so once you buy 2 you're paying 100% more than the Hillman.

MARATHON Swing Hanger - Heavy duty hanger with Ball Bearing Technology up to 60 min continuous moving Nice concept, but for me where the holes are located are too far apart and wouldn't fit on the board I went into.

Commercial Swing Hanger Galvanized to Attach to Wooden Beams Set of 2 Almost bought this hanger, but then I saw a picture which showed the whole hook assembly being bigger than someone's hand!

Commercial Swing Hanger Galvanized to Attach to Wooden Beams Set of 2

Offered by Geroy's
Price: $5.85
2 used & new from $5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value Compared to Other Hangers, March 5, 2015
I bought this style of hook because I couldn't go through the board from the top down. I could only start from the bottom and go up because the top of the board is not accessible. After researching 4 other types of swing hangers I determined that this is the best one for the price. I have indeed installed it. It's working great and is basically silent.

Wera Hexagon 899/4/1 S Strong Retaining Ring, Universal Bit Holder 1/4"
Wera Hexagon 899/4/1 S Strong Retaining Ring, Universal Bit Holder 1/4"
Price: $13.17
2 used & new from $11.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bit Holder Available, January 17, 2015
I researched about 10 bit holders including:

Wera Stainless Rapidaptor 3888/4/1 K Universal Bit Holder for 1/4-Inch Hex Drives

Wera Hexagon 895/4/1 K Quick-Release Chuck, Universal Bit Holder 1/4"

Ultimately I needed this bit holder for the small bits not for quick release bits. I've had trouble with the small bits falling out of other bit holders so the magnetic aspect of this appealed to me and especially the strong retaining ring. The retaining ring is so strong that at times I have to use pliers to pull the bit out of the bit holder. The magnet is also quite strong and pulls the bits towards it when I put it in the case with all the bits. I certainly recommend this.

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Select Kitchen Shears
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Select Kitchen Shears
Offered by ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shears I've Ever Owned Or Seen In Anyones Kitchen, January 11, 2015
Best shears I've ever owned or seen. After 5 years they've yet to rust, still look brand new and seem to be as sharp as they were originally.

Vollrath 47054 3-Piece Heavy Duty Oval S/S Measuring Scoop Set
Vollrath 47054 3-Piece Heavy Duty Oval S/S Measuring Scoop Set
Offered by Wasserstrom Restaurant Supply
Price: $41.88
4 used & new from $29.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Vollrath Better Than Norpro, December 26, 2014
Initially I ordered the Norpro Stainless Steel Measuring Scoops, 4-piece Set
and the Vollrath 47057 Heavy Duty Oval 1/3 Cup S/S Measuring Scoop to complete the set. When they arrived, the Vollrath were so much nicer than the Norpro that I found the set of Vollrath 47054 3-Piece Heavy Duty Oval S/S Measuring Scoop Set and bought them as well. Guests of mine have even complemented on how nice the Vollrath's are. I kept the Norpro's as backup and have considered returning them. I prefer to buy on Amazon, however, at the time, these were available at slightly lower prices on other sites.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2015 4:09 AM PST

Norpro Stainless Steel Measuring Scoops, 4-piece Set