Profile for T. Reed > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Reed RSS Feed (Fort Worth,TX)

Philips BDP5110/F7 Blu-Ray Disc Player with 1080p HDMI Upconversion
Philips BDP5110/F7 Blu-Ray Disc Player with 1080p HDMI Upconversion
4 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product for me, May 26, 2014
This is an older model, so it may not have all the bells and whistles of the new ones. But it is my 1st one and the price, for what I got, was great. The picture quality is perfect, especially the upconversion, and the sound quality is amazing! It did not come with wifi but you can add wifi for a few dollars. The netflix feature works perfectly and the internet radio feature is my favorite. I am an older person that grew up in the radio era and this feature allows me to find old time radio instantly. Just love it!

VIZIO E500i-A1 50-inch 1080P LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
VIZIO E500i-A1 50-inch 1080P LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
Offered by Goodbuy Warehouse
Price: $521.99
11 used & new from $437.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Vizio 50, December 25, 2012
I had spent years trying to decide which HD to buy, and waiting for my 35" crt to quite. This Vizio had the features I wanted and the price was unbeatable. This TV has features that will keep this household entertained for years. I Love It
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2012 11:34 PM PST

Intex Comfort Frame Rising Comfort Queen Airbed with hand held A/C pump
Intex Comfort Frame Rising Comfort Queen Airbed with hand held A/C pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, July 4, 2009
We bought this product to take with us when we travel out to visit our children and other relatives.Could not be happier. As seniors, we have become very particular about what we sleep on. If we do not get our rest,it makes for a long visit. And if you happen to have a 1" or more foam topper to lay on top, it makes it all the better.
It is not a product for children or pets to play on nor do we see this product as something to be taken down and put back up on a daily basis. But for extended stays,an excellent product!