Profile for D. L. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 72

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. L. RSS Feed (az)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Water Bottle Pump - The Original Dolphin Manual Drinking Water Pump - Fits Most 5-6 Gallon Water Coolers [Excluding Glass]
Offered by SOJITEK
Price: $22.99
12 used & new from $8.99

Collectors Hold Museum Putty
Collectors Hold Museum Putty
Price: $4.99
17 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product, after watching a youtube video, October 16, 2014
This is a great product, after watching a youtube video, I discovered that this is perfect for using to hold items down while traveling in our RV. It gets tiresome always packing up and unpacking things that we use frequently, and also for setting up things like the Keurig, decorative things like vases, picture frames, etc. If it is trusted to hold down valuable museum pieces for protection in an earthquake, it is the right product for a moving Rv. Easily removed from the item and the surface without damage to either.

Organize Your Genealogy in Evernote in 10 Easy Steps
Organize Your Genealogy in Evernote in 10 Easy Steps
Price: $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a great buy., October 16, 2014
This is a brief ebook but it has the important steps needed for me get started using Evernote for Genelaogy research organization. It is a great buy...

French's Chili-O Original Seasoning Mix-6 (SIX) 1.75 oz Packets
French's Chili-O Original Seasoning Mix-6 (SIX) 1.75 oz Packets
Offered by Sky Outlet Mall
Price: $12.77
9 used & new from $7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't make my chili taste like my Mom's homemade chili but happily with Chili-O, October 16, 2014
Chili just doesn't taste right without this product, I can't make my chili taste like my Mom's homemade chili
but happily with Chili-O, it makes it taste like hers. I can't buy it locally but I can order it online. :)

Sunday Best Baking: Over a Century of Secrets from the White Lily Kitchen
Sunday Best Baking: Over a Century of Secrets from the White Lily Kitchen
by White Lily Food Company
19 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful southern recipes using White Lily flour, October 16, 2014
Wonderful southern recipes using White Lily flour, this is a book for anyone lucky enough to live in an area where they can buy this flour and cornmeal at their local grocery stores, I have to order mine online but it is worth it. Timeless recipes...

Great Baking Begins With White Lily Flour
Great Baking Begins With White Lily Flour
by White Lily Foods Company
6 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so pleased with this book, October 16, 2014
I am so pleased with this book, it has wonderful recipes that are timeless. I grew up with everyone using White Lily flours and cornmeal, I am thrilled to won this book.

Samsung USB 2.0 Ultra Portable External DVD Writer Model SE-218CB/RSBS
Samsung USB 2.0 Ultra Portable External DVD Writer Model SE-218CB/RSBS
Offered by Amamax (USA Seller)
Price: $31.95
5 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The right burner for me., July 18, 2014
This burner is hook up, easy to use, and it is portable. I have listened to cds, burned cds, and played dvds so far. It burns quickly and I have had no errors, no loud noise so I am very satisfied with this purchase.

Jazzercise: Burlesque
Jazzercise: Burlesque
DVD ~ Shanna Missett Nelson
Price: $9.04
34 used & new from $6.60

5.0 out of 5 stars This looks like fun!, July 18, 2014
This review is from: Jazzercise: Burlesque (DVD)
I haven't begun my workouts yet, but I have watched this DVD, it looks like it is thorough, fun and has options for which type of session you want to work out to. A good dvd, I can't wait to begin...

Dancin' Abs by Jazzercise
Dancin' Abs by Jazzercise
2 used & new from $69.76

5.0 out of 5 stars This looks like a fun and thorough workout., July 18, 2014
This review is from: Dancin' Abs by Jazzercise (DVD)
I enjoyed working out with Jazzercise vhs tapes many years ago but life happened and I gradually got away from my exercise routine. Now, I want to get back into a good habit and start doing the new workouts, they look like they will be fun, they have options for how heavy or light you want your session to be. I am satisfied with this dvd.

Hadaki Nylon Mini Scoop Pod Cosmetic Case,Orchid,One Size
Hadaki Nylon Mini Scoop Pod Cosmetic Case,Orchid,One Size
Price: $10.00
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini sized, high quality and gorgeous color., July 18, 2014
This little bag is just what I wanted to put two sets of car keys in that I rarely need to use, but still need to carry them, just in case. This mini bag really won't hold much but it fits in my purse easily and doesn't take up much space. The color is gorgeous and the picture above is true to the bag. High quality, well made, I am well satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8