Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Booklovergirl > Reviews

Browse

Booklovergirl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Booklovergirl RSS Feed (Detroit)

Dog-Gone but Not Forgotten
Dog-Gone but Not Forgotten

4.0 out of 5 stars Such a cute read, December 16, 2011
I liked this book a lot. There were some very cute scenes, especially with the dog. The dog was sooo great. I just love a good reunion story. And this was a great reunion story! The relationship was cute, and the sex wasn't super hot, but hot enough to keep me happy.
I would recommend reading this book, especially if you like, own, or have owned dogs.

The Stand
The Stand
by Stephen King
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.22
122 used & new from $1.54

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I love this story!, December 16, 2011
This review is from: The Stand (Mass Market Paperback)
This is certainly King's best book, as far as I'm concerned. He brings together vivid characters into realistic settings. The ending used to bother me. It was convenient, and perhaps a little contrived, but I read it again recently, and I have to say, it fits perfectly. Any other ending would not have worked, because, at it's heart, this is a battle between good and evil.
This is on my keeper shelf for sure.

Deep: An Erotic Romance
Deep: An Erotic Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical, but I liked it., December 16, 2011
I didn't think I would like this, when I discovered it was first person. Surprisingly, it added a nice edge to the story, particularly in the steamy spots.
I would have liked a little more emotion, but I liked Stephanie as a character and the author has a good voice.
I'd recommend this book for a short but hot read.

Borrowed Time (A Romantic Thriller)
Borrowed Time (A Romantic Thriller)
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great book, November 11, 2011
I really liked this book. It was sweet and a bit sexy. I like the premise of a cop coming back from the dead and being changed. I would recommend it.

Taken in the Taxi (erotic menage)
Taken in the Taxi (erotic menage)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty hot, August 26, 2011
I liked the book, but I didn't love it. The authors descriptions were pretty hot, but something seemed to be missing. I will probably give this author another chance though.

Lawless
Lawless

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but, April 22, 2011
This review is from: Lawless (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book a lot, but it bothered me that he would go back on everything just for her. He's an outlaw.

Sex Therapy: Spiritual Style
Sex Therapy: Spiritual Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty, April 22, 2011
This naughty little story made me blush. I only wish Sheila Steward would write more hot and naughty stories like this one.