Profile for L. Gabrielli > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Gabrielli RSS Feed

Totes Signature SuperDome Auto Open/Close Umbrella, Black, One Size
Totes Signature SuperDome Auto Open/Close Umbrella, Black, One Size
Price: $21.49
5 used & new from $16.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, September 23, 2010
I bought this umbrella because I'm walking to work now and may old umbrella wasn't very useful. It was a standard size umbrella, and for short walks it was fine, but for anything more than 10 minutes I'd get too wet, not to mention my backpack.

This umbrella is way larger, more than enough to cover myself, my backpack, plus someone else. I tested it in windy weather only once; it resisted fine, even though the wind was pretty strong, with gusts changing directions.

Sennheiser PMX 100 Supra-Aural Mini-Neckband Stereo Headphone (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great investment, September 11, 2009
The sound quality of these headphones is terrific. I am still very impressed with it after months of use. The price is less than I'd be willing to pay for this quality, so it's definitely worth it - a great investment.
The only reasons why I didn't rate it 5 stars are the length of the cable (it wouldn't kill to have a feet or two more), and the ear clips, which are not the most comfortable, at least for me.
All in all, I would certainly recommend these to a friend; and I would also buy them again if mine got lost.

Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Offered by F1RST CLASS DISTRIBUTION
Price: $94.99
12 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Hand Blender, May 20, 2009
This blender is really what I expected. I don't blend hard stuff, or even ice, so far, so I guess it is expected that it should work without problems.
The only reason for the 4 stars is that the motor makes some loud noises sometimes.
All in all, I definitely recommend this product.

Targus AMB08US Bluetooth Laser Mouse for Mac
Targus AMB08US Bluetooth Laser Mouse for Mac

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 18, 2009
I really like this mouse. I've been using it for a while now.
The optical scroll does need some getting used to, and sometimes I still find it too sensitive (even in the lowest scrolling speed at the system's prefs), but not so much it would bother me.
I didn't give it 5 stars only because I believe the construction could be more solid. The top feels a bit loose on the hand.

Microlife 3MC1-PC Ultimate Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with Irregular Heartbeat Detection
Price: $54.49
3 used & new from $54.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, February 10, 2009
This pressure monitor is great! I have no cons whatsoever: VERY easy to use, comes with two arm band sizes, and works both on batteries and plugged on a wall outlet.
I didn't try the software, because the internal memory of the device is more than enough for my needs.
I would certainly recommend it.