Profile for jwm seattle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jwm seattle RSS Feed

GOgroove SonaWAVE Rechargeable Portable Speaker System for Phones, MP3 Players, Tablets, Laptops & More - Supports SD Card and USB Stick MP3 Playback

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Groove - Sona Wave, October 12, 2011
I am very happy with the Go Groove Sona WAVE, in fact I wound up ordering a total of four of them from Amazon.com.

It is a great sounding little gadget that has an SD card and USB input so I put a couple hundred of my favorite songs on an SD card for each one.

You just hit the ON button and it starts playing the music. When you turn it off and turn it back on, it remembers where it left off and starts playing the last song you were listening to again, which is a real plus.

There is a simple switch on the top to turn it on and off, another to jump forward or backwards between your songs (which also acts as a volume up and down switch), a mute/pause button. It can be used as an external stereo speaker for your MP3 player or I-pod or alone by just inserting an SD card of USB thumb drive in the back of the unit. The unit is nicely designed, small in size so it is very portable, and

I have one at my desk, my shop downstairs, one to carry in my work bag, and gave one to my partner to have by his computer. It plays at least two hours on a charge which makes it completely portable. It has an adapter that plugs into the back so you can recharge its lithium ion battery either from a 110 outlet, or via USB on your computer.

The service was great, received my order(s) in a timely manner and each of the four units worked flawlessly right out of the box.

I would recommend this product the Sona Wave and Accessory Genie who full filled my order from Amazon.com with a 100% satisfactory rating.

Thanks,