Profile for jwm seattle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jwm seattle RSS Feed

E-Z Ink (TM) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement For Epson 127 Extra High Yield (2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow) 5 Pack T127120 T127220 T127320 T127420 Compatible With Stylus NX530, Stylus NX625, WorkForce 3520, WorkForce 635, WorkForce 3530, WorkForce 3540, WorkForce 7010, WorkForce 645, WorkForce 7510, WorkForce 7520, WorkForce 60, WorkForce 840, WorkForce 545, WorkForce 630, WorkForce 633, WorkForce 845 Printer
Offered by E-z ink
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars E-Z Ink Remanufactured Cartridges as good as Printer Manufacturer's Suggested Cartridges., June 16, 2015
We have been using E-Z Ink Remanufactured Ink Cartridges for years now and feel they are as good as any of the original cartridges we have used in our three printers. We print lots of photos anywhere from flowers to family to pets of unparalleled quality as good or better than any other cartridges we have used including the original manufacturer recommended and other refilled brands. All three of our printers are Epson, one is a Photo style model which takes the three colors, the black and the photo black. E-Z cartridges save us untold amounts of money as they are a fraction of the cost of original Epson cartridges, but with stunning quality.

Samsung WB350F 16.3MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom and 3.0" Touch Screen LCD and 1080p HD Video (White)
Offered by ROSE deals
Price: $219.00
48 used & new from $105.44

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT CAMERA - Highly recommend it!, March 26, 2015
Excellent camera, has so many features that my previous cameras never had. Easy to use, great pictures and videos, but you can adjust the settings yourself also for the more experienced Camera bug. I highly recommend this camera.

jmseattle

NETGEAR VueZone Wire-free Video Monitoring System (VZSM2200-200NAS)
NETGEAR VueZone Wire-free Video Monitoring System (VZSM2200-200NAS)
10 used & new from $94.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great System for monitoring your house when away, adds a great sense of security, and easily check on your kids or pets too., March 26, 2015
This is the best camera system for not only checking in on your home when away, but it gives you motion detection alerts so if you have an intruder or someone to come in and take care of a pet or the house, you are notified immediately via email and can take any appropriate action. The cameras are not much bigger than an egg, but send a clear picture or video clip. They are totally wireless and easy to mount and easy to aim from their clever wall or ceiling or window mount. I have had one of these systems for well over seven years, added many cameras to it for a full check of my house when away, and also some aiming outside. I even get an email alert when the Mail Person puts mail in my mail box on the porch, so if I am downstairs, my phone not only lets me know someone is at the front door, but shows you a short video clip so you can see who it is. We even put one in outside our country cabin to warn us if deer have wandered into and are eating the garden!

I have shown my system to friends and neighbors and several of them have purchased it after seeing mine and all its features.

I Highly recommend this unit, get the starter kit that includes at least one regular camera and one Motion Camera, and you can add more cameras as you wish very easily.

jmseattle

VonHaus DIY Projector Screen (66" x 110") - White Projection Screen Material/Fabric with Black Border
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for viewing 3D movies on this screen., March 26, 2015
This screen works great when viewing 3D movies from a 3D projector. Perfect clarity, picture, 3D depth. I highly recommend
it and am very satisfied with this product.

Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter
Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter
Price: $139.95
8 used & new from $139.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective, poor quality JPEG copies - I do not recomment this product., March 26, 2015
The unit I got was defective from the start. I followed the instruction booklet and was able to get a couple of slides copied into jpeg pictures.
They were grainy and poor quality, made from a perfect color slide. When I tried making more copies, the device kept locking up and froze until I unplugged it from the wall, then it would start up again and all the buttons would freeze, I couldn't copy a slide or get any of the buttons to respond. I do not recommend this unit, even if I received a defective product, the few slides it did copy were grainy, poor color, and poor quality. I used slides I had previously scanned on my computer scanner and they came out perfect. Thought this device would make things faster, but going back to my scanner with the slide copy attachment.
jmseattle

Powerextra™ Ryobi Rechargeable 14.4V High Capacity 2000mAh Replacement Power Tool Battery for HP1441 HP1441M HP1441MK2 HP1442M HP1442MK2 HP7200K2 HP7200MK2 HP7200NK2
Offered by Powerextra
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement battery., November 12, 2014
Battery lasts longer than the original Ryobi, still running my drill from the first charge.
I recommend this battery "Powerextra" highly.

GOgroove SonaWAVE Rechargeable Portable Speaker System for Phones, MP3 Players, Tablets, Laptops & More - Supports SD Card and USB Stick MP3 Playback

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Groove - Sona Wave, October 12, 2011
I am very happy with the Go Groove Sona WAVE, in fact I wound up ordering a total of four of them from Amazon.com.

It is a great sounding little gadget that has an SD card and USB input so I put a couple hundred of my favorite songs on an SD card for each one.

You just hit the ON button and it starts playing the music. When you turn it off and turn it back on, it remembers where it left off and starts playing the last song you were listening to again, which is a real plus.

There is a simple switch on the top to turn it on and off, another to jump forward or backwards between your songs (which also acts as a volume up and down switch), a mute/pause button. It can be used as an external stereo speaker for your MP3 player or I-pod or alone by just inserting an SD card of USB thumb drive in the back of the unit. The unit is nicely designed, small in size so it is very portable, and

I have one at my desk, my shop downstairs, one to carry in my work bag, and gave one to my partner to have by his computer. It plays at least two hours on a charge which makes it completely portable. It has an adapter that plugs into the back so you can recharge its lithium ion battery either from a 110 outlet, or via USB on your computer.

The service was great, received my order(s) in a timely manner and each of the four units worked flawlessly right out of the box.

I would recommend this product the Sona Wave and Accessory Genie who full filled my order from Amazon.com with a 100% satisfactory rating.

Thanks,