Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for A. Rick > Reviews

Browse

A. Rick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Rick RSS Feed (Kirkland, WA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Click 'n Dig Model F6 Key Finder. 6 Receivers. Wireless RF Remote Item, Wallet Locator.
Price: $38.95
5 used & new from $32.13

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't late this morning!, January 17, 2016
I wasn't late this morning! And won't be again due to lost keys. My keys ended up being at the bottom of my purse, even though I had checked there. Who knows how long I would have looked around for them?!

I've also placed the receivers on TV remotes and even in my checkbook. Although I generally know where I put things, I have a house full of other people who move things around. This product has drastically reduced my frustration level too.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Samsung Keyboard Dock for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Keyboard Dock for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Refurbished and Wonderful, January 3, 2016
I know it's an older product and has been refurbished, but it exactly fits what I needed. My old laptop died and while I search for a new one, I needed to use my old tablet as a work computer. I can write emails and create documents with ease. Perfect!

Sunwing 3d-printing-pen & 3D-doodle-printer-pen,Best Birthday DIY Toy for Kids with LED Display (Blue)
Offered by Hobbykingmall
Price: $129.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!, January 3, 2016
This has been in constant use since Christmas morning at our house. We're a week in and no complaints for the young artist who has made several creations. There's a bit of a learning curve, but practice makes perfect!

(9240R) Self Esteem Big Girls Faux Fur and Sequin Shrug Vest in Red Size: 6/6x
(9240R) Self Esteem Big Girls Faux Fur and Sequin Shrug Vest in Red Size: 6/6x
Offered by Golden_Goose
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fancy, January 3, 2016
It's good for a few wears and I would definitely purchase again. It's a bit thin and it sheds, but my daughter felt so fancy with on over her sleeveless silver dress.

Sexy Bitch Tissue Paper - 4 Sheets
Sexy Bitch Tissue Paper - 4 Sheets
Offered by Yes Shoppe
Price: $6.52
3 used & new from $6.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, January 3, 2016
This was really thick tissue paper. I ended up using it as a wrapping paper, using only one sheet. It was a hit!

Dodo Pop
Dodo Pop
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun until level 144, December 2, 2015
This review is from: Dodo Pop (App)
The latest up makes level 144 impossible to pass. Plus, Actually Free means you can't buy additional coins even if you want to. So, have fun with it until the developers decide you're done! I loved it and will be sad to see it go.

Spooner Boards Freestyle - Green
Spooner Boards Freestyle - Green
Price: $44.95
11 used & new from $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious Fun!, May 9, 2015
Serious fun in our house! My four year old and eleven year old like playing with this thing equally. I tried it out and was sure I'd break my neck so I only spent a little time on it. They like to sit and spin, stand and "walk" with it and when it's upside down, my bigger kid can flip it with his feet and land on it like a skateboard trick. The only problem was that I only purchased one - so we have to take timed turns with it!

Exfoliating Large Loofah Back Scrubber - Body Exfoliator, Scratcher, Washer & Sponge for Bath or Shower - Skin Care Tool for Men and Women - Durable and Easy to Use - Natural Luffa Product - Naturally Detoxifying & Deep Cleaning for Clear, Smooth Skin.
Offered by Wicked Health and Beauty
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gift!, May 9, 2015
Haven't used it since it's a gift - I thought that might be rude. But, I did take it out of the packaging and looked it over. I even pretended to use it to make sure the length was right and the handles were sturdy. All was well and I feel good about giving this gift!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2016 7:47 AM PST

Copco Hydra Bottle, Pink
Copco Hydra Bottle, Pink
Price: $8.49
17 used & new from $7.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to it's claims AND dishwasher safe, too!, April 12, 2015
This review is from: Copco Hydra Bottle, Pink (Kitchen)
I have never been happier with a water bottle. It is actually leakPROOF. I can throw this in my purse and not have to worry about it. Also, because it unscrews in the middle, I can easily fill it up with ice or a different type of drink. I initially used it on vacation, but I have used it almost daily since we've been home. It's great for the environment, pretty!, lives up to it's claims AND it's dishwasher safe.

Elope Fox Ears and Tail Kit
Elope Fox Ears and Tail Kit
Offered by elope, Inc
Price: $14.95
17 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For a "What Does the Fox Say" Birthday!, April 12, 2015
This review is from: Fox Ears and Tail Set (Toy)
This is excellent quality and so much nicer than I'm used to getting with costumes. The set is for my 4 year old's birthday party. Size-wise, the ears fit her well, but also worked well on me and her dad. The tail attaches with a velcro loop and feels sturdy enough to be played with many times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4